Chapter 42

Chapter 42- Answers (Goldy and Unicorn Mann)

A/N

To answer last time's question of the day, the best of Tina's Dragons friend group is obviously Kat. Because it's Kat. Also, I want to recommend a fanfic. I just started to read a fanfic called "Can't I fit In Anywhere?" It's a ryguyrocky Life fanfic. From what I've read so far, it's AMAZING. Anyways. Now, without further wasting your time, let's get into today's chapter(get it)!

Goldy's P.O.V.

Ugh! This History text is so hard! What even is this. How am I supposed to know who Benedict Arnold is! It's impossible! Hmmmm. Well, Unicorn is in P.E....and today is long period, so maybe I could ASK HIM FOR ANSWERS! Yes.

"Teacher, may I please go to the restroom!" I ask. The teacher looks up from her desk and nods in approval. I book it out of the class and into the bathroom. I whip out my phone. Here we go.

##########################################################

Golden Midget: hey bud

Luke I Am Yo Father: Goldy!?

Luke I Am Yo Father: Why are you texting me in the middle of class!? Your supposed to be taking your history exam!

Golden Midget: its rlly hard and i need answers

Luke I Am Yo Father: Goldy, no, that's cheating.

Luke I Am Yo Father: I even told you that you needed to study, you told me that you studied real hard!

Golden Midget: but i had to play some PugB

Luke I Am Yo Father: Goldy, as fun as video games are, you shouldn't put that above your education.

Luke I Am Yo Father: It'll be harder to get a job if you fail school.

Golden Midget: i will be a english teecher

Golden Midget: u dont need a education 4 dat cuz they get payed dirt

Luke I Am Yo Father: I'm almost positive you need to get an education to become a teacher.

Luke I Am Yo Father: Also, I'm sure that an English teacher needs to know how to spell teacher.

Golden Midget: teecher

Luke I Am Yo Father: Nevermind.

Golden Midget: come on unicorn

Golden Midget: plz

Luke I Am Yo Father: Sigh

Luke I Am Yo Father: Fine

Luke I Am Yo Father: But only to one question.

Golden Midget: yes

Golden Midget: Who was Benedict Arnold?

Luke I Am Yo Father: Benedict Arnold was apart of the Revolutionary War. He was on Washington's team, until he told the British secrets about the American army in exchange for money.

Golden Midget: thanks

Luke I Am Yo Father: No problem.

Golden Midget: bye

Golden Midget: luv u

Luke I Am Yo Father: Wait What!?

##########################################################

I close my phone, step out of the restroom, and back into the classroom. Okay. Benedict Arnold was apart of the Revolutionary War. He was on Washington's team, until he told the British secrets about the American army in exchange for money. Got it. Next one. Who was Ulysses Grant? Hmmmmmmmm. Okay. I know how to solve this one.

"Teacher can I go to the bathroom?"

Question Of The Day!

Does anyone else enjoy listening to Lizzie just talk about random crap in Dragons?