Chapter 144

Chapter 144- Remnants AU

Summary Of The AU:

During the high school life of the daycare students, one person chose four of those students to become their personal elite soldiers. They named them the Remnants because they were to be only a piece of who they used to be. Each Remnant would have been manipulated using an aspect of their lives that was traumatizing. It would twist their bad memory and use that memory to create an ultimate talent. The talents were used to build an army for the mastermind. No matter who it was, it could even be family, if the person refused to join mastermind, the Remnants would kill them. Each Remnant would be assigned different outfits, personalities, and attacks to distinguish them. The four people to be chosen Remnants were Angel, Danny, Skye, And Dave. The mastermind behind this was Tony. Each person has their own traumatic experience(s) that led to them being manipulated.

Angelica Harmony - Ultimate Love Enthusiast: Throughout her high school life, Angel only longed for one thing. That thing was a partner. Due to all of the romantic movies, animes, games, and cartoons she had watched or played, she was obsessed with the idea of a relationship. Unfortunately, she was very socially awkward and could not directly express her feelings. Using the assistance of her friend Dave, who would also become a Remnant, she attempted to ask someone she liked out. Luckily for her, she had found someone she could love. Shark. Angel had finally accomplished her goal, she had gotten herself a boyfriend. But then she found out, Shark had been flirting with other people. They fought and fought, Angel tried to stay together, but they inevitably broke up.

This was the beginning of Angel's turn into a Remnant. As time went on, Angel got over it and found a new love interest. His name was Sal Sleepsalot. Angel always liked the calm demeanor he presented and enjoyed his sense of humor. So, she eventually began dating him, only to yet again be heartbroken when he broke up with her. This process repeated multiple times until Angel finally gave up. Her dream was shattered and she quit. She could never find love.

Tony used this opportunity to manipulate her into becoming one of his soldiers. Tony told her that he could make her attractive, that any person she wanted, she could have. And right there, Angel had been transformed into the Ultimate Love Enthusiast. Angel, who had quit at trying for love, now knew exactly how to find love. Instead of being socially awkward, Angel became social. This feeling of having the thing she always yearned for enticed her into becoming a permanent edition to the Remnants.

Angel has the power to seduce other people into joining Tony's army. For attackers, Angel uses an assortment of love themed missiles in her robotic suit. Her suit consists of mainly pink and white. Using these tools to her advantage, Angel continues to assist Tony in his battles. Although she has missiles in her inventory, she is still considered the weakest member of the Remnants due to the fact that she can easily be snapped out of her state of mind.

Danny Duckling - Ultimate Stunt Man: Ever since he was young, Danny's goal in life was to entertain others. The smiles and laughter of other people would always make him feel valued and fill him with a feeling of joy. Danny was very shy, but if it meant that he could entertain others, he would willingly go on stage. There was only one problem. Danny could not figure out what he specialized in. He tried magic, swimming, drawing, hoopla hooping, but nothing would work. He lacked self confidence and had the feeling that he could never accomplish his goal. That feeling was only farther confirmed when he went on stage for a talent show so that he could make the crowd laugh. He ended up bombing the performance and ruining everyone's time.

This destroyed Danny on the inside. He could not bear his shame. The shame of not being able to entertain others, and the shame of blundering so badly. Tony used this opportunity to show Danny the confidence he needed. He showed him that he could give him the confidence and the ability to entertain. Danny accepted immediately, thinking it was his chance to finally make others happy. And that's what happened.