Chapter 48

Chapter 48- A Not Texting Story

A/N

So, this is more of a little chapter I really wanted to do after reading Can't I Fit in Anywhere?. The idea of an Anti-Ryan intrigued me. I looked it up, and there were a couple different versions, but I feel as if Flam3993's take on the character was the most accurate of what the character would be like. So, here is my extremely less impressive take on the character. Also, Flame3993, I'm so frikin sorry for putting his while describing you when you are a her. I mean to put their, but it was super late at night when I wrote it, so sorry. I got punished for it. The punishment being losing sleep over the guilt of misgendering you. So I'm so so sorry. And I do know that Ryan owns Mr. Oinkers. That's why I said his favorite foods bacon. I also personally prefer Tyan.

Ryan's P.O.V.

RUN RYAN! RUN AS FAST AS YOU CAN! I arrive at my house and quickly slam the door shut. I lock it. Phew. Man. Tina can be real crazy on Valentines Day. I look around. This should be good enough. I should have time for a small snack. I walk into the kitchen. Okay. So tea and cookies or tea and biscuits? Hmmm. Maybe I should-

"Real, important question Ryan, a lovesick tiger is outside, begging to make out with you, and your deciding on what you should eat," I voice says. I recoil in fear the moment I hear the voice. I see the man who said this walk towards the fridge. Who the heck is this guy? He looked almost like me. Just....just.....so much uglier. Like oh my gosh. He had gray skin, messy black hair, abnormal eyes, a shirt was one short leave and one long sleeve, and HE'S DRINKING MILK FROM THE CARTON! What a frikin animal. Like my gosh.

"Who are you?" I ask. I see the man. Looks straight at me.

"Take a guess," the man responds. Okay. Think of it Ryan. He looks like you. Just the opposite. Hmmm. AN OPPOSITE RYAN! But what would his name be. Maybe Opposite Ryan?

"Your Opposite Ryan!" I ask. I hear the man chuckle in a way that said that I was wrong.

"No, this is Patrick," This opposite Ryan says. He beings to start cackling like a maniac. He starts clutching his stomach, thinking that his totally unfunny joke was actually really good.

"Kid, call me Anti," Anti says. Anti? Anti? ANT-I! ANT MAN!

"CAN YOU SHRINK!" I exclaim. Frik. I should have kept that to myself. Of course he isn't Ant Man. ANT MAN HAS A HELMET!

"HAH! No. That only thing I can shrink is your self esteem," Anti says. Sheesh. Who is this guy. "The point is, you need to work on the matters at hand, Tina," Anti says. That's right. I totally forgot about her, this whole doppelgänger thing is really distracting. I hear the banging of my door. I'm running out of time.

"Well, what do you suggest we do?" I ask. Anti looks me dead in the eyes. His eyes grows dead serious, but his smirk is still there.

"I dunno, there is always the option of say.......killing her," Anti said nonchalantly. But a little too nonchalantly. This guy just recommended murder without a single ounce of hesitation in his voice. And he's apparently called Anti. Sounds like murderer to me.

"WHAT NO! SHE'S MY FRIEND!" I scream. Anti than starts howling madly. He sound alike I just said the funniest thing in the world. "WHAT!?" I shout. Anti continues to howl with laughter.

"FRIEND!? HAH!" Anti exclaims, "Honey, you clearly have the hots for her."

"WHAT! DO NOT!" I scream.

"Do too, but if you truly do not want to resort to violence, then I do have another option," Anti says. Should I really trust this guy. I mean he did literally mention murder the moment I needed to get rid of Tina. And he is eating raw, frozen chicken. And he did DRINK OUT OF THE MILK CARTON! I guess I don't have a choice.

"What's this option?" I ask. He smiles. I had the feeling he heard the hesitation in my voice.

"Lying. Tell her that your busy setting up a valentines gift for her, and she needs to leave, she's so lovesick that she'll fall for it," Anti says. Say. That's a good pla- NO!

"LYING IS BAD!" I exclaim. Anti rolls his eyes.

"Well, would you rather have Tina chase you around the house, wishing to have an "oh so precious" kiss with you?" Anti asks. Ugh. He has a point.

"But it feels wrong," I reply.

"Well, I don't think you have much of an option," Anti replies. Ugh. He's right. It's either have love slap me in the face repeatedly, or lie. Or some kind of murder, but that doesn't matter.

"Anyways, I'll let you decide what you want to do, just choose the right answer," Anti says. And within seconds, Anti had disappeared. I hear my door break. Tina had entered.

"CUTIE!" Tina screams. Okay Ryan. Just lie. Say that your busy preparing a gift.....................I.........I can't. Tina tackles me down. She starts smothering me with kisses. Sigh. My face was burning up. Lying just isn't right. I can't do it. I look at Tina. Welp. Might as well enjoy it.

Anti's P.O.V.

Very smart Ryan. Very smart indeed. You chose the right thing to do. But just wait to see what I have in store for you. I'll make sure that you make the worst decisions possible. I'll make sure that YOU WON'T FIT IN ANYWHERE.....

Question Of The Day!

What Ryguyrocky characters, not already included, would you like to see in this book?