Chapter 63

Chapter 63- Cosmic Threat (Tony and Unicorn Mann)

Unicorn Mann's P.O.V.

Ow. That's a broken leg. I can't believe a man named Ham-os is invading Earth. This is really stupid. The dude has a rock collecting fetish. Kinda like that guy from that one Bvengers movie, just with........actually he has the same powers, just a seemingly different motivation. And man this guy is powerful. He just threw an entire building at me. There's no way that I can control the amount of damage in this fight.

"Just tell me where area 5849 is, and I'll spare your life mortal," says

Ham-os. He launches several pieces of the road at me.

"NO WAY!" I yell. Suddenly, Ham-os grabs me by the leg and throws me into a building. Ow. That's a real broken ankle. Man. This guys a son of a- Ding. I look down. Someone had texted me. This is defiantly not Tina, Ryan, or Goldy. But who is this?

##########################################################

Tony: Hey not-so-super dork !

Unicorn Mann: Hey dude, if it's all the same to you, I'm in the middle of fighting a really powerful super villain, so can we talk later!?

Tony: Phhhhhhft!

Tony: Who's the super villain? Your chores!

Unicorn Mann: NO! IT'S A COSMIC LEVEL THREAT!

Tony: Suuuuuuuure

Unicorn Mann: YOU KNOW WHAT!

Unicorn Mann: I don't have time to deal with jerks like you right now.

*Unicorn Mann has blocked Tony*

##########################################################

There we go, dealt with. The texting is done! THE CHAPTER IS OVER! Roll the credits

......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Wait. There's no credits here!? Frick. Now the chapter needs to continue.

##########################################################

Darth Tina: Hey dork, I don't appreciate being ignored!

Unicorn: My god, did you steal Tina's phone so you can bully me!?

Darth Tina: Yeah, I did. What'cha gonna nana do about it, huh!?

Darth Tina: Fling me to the sun?

Unicorn: I'm tempted to.

Darth Tina: Phhhhfffft! As if.

Darth Tina: Are you gonna fling me to the sun by calling you dad?

Darth Tina: OH WAIT! YOU DON'T HAVE ONE!

##########################################################

This little son of a- *CRACK!* Oh no. Ham-os is making a building fall down. I fly up to the falling building. I try to lift it, but I'm not so confident thst one of me is enough. And I'm already flying, so I can't multiply right now. Gosh darn it. Why can't there be more than one superhero around here.

Tony's P.O.V.

Heh. This dork thinks that he can just ignore. What a skrub.

##########################################################

Darth Tina: HEY DORK! I don't like being ignored! Now your gonna talk to me or I'll tell Goldy you like her!

Unicorn: FINE! WHAT DO YOU WISH TO SAY!

Darth Tina: That you're a dork, and you should watch where your tripping tomorrow.

Unicorn: OKAY YOU TOLD ME NOW LEAVE ME ALONE.

Darth Tina: I don't think I will.

Unicorn: YOU KNOW WHAT! WATCH THE NEWS!

##########################################################

Okay. Fine then. Challenge accepted I turn on the TV

"Local hero Unicorn Mann is currently fighting an unknown species whom appears to be the most powerful alien this world has ever encountered. Now, let's get an f in that chat for our fellow fallen citizens." The news person says. I drop the remote. What the-........HOLY SHI-

Question Of The Day!

If you were to put Goldy into a movie, which movie would you choose?