Chapter 133

Chapter 133- Who Is It? PT. 2! (Dave, Angel, And Olive)

A/N

So, I've been visiting your guy's wattpad pages and reviewing your guy and gal's books. And I notice how some of your ryguyrocky oneshot books or ask/dare books aren't getting any requests. Probably because of the absurd amount of ryguyrocky fanfics. So, I decided to have a little activity today. If you are one of these people, just tell me in the comment section below and I'll give you some ideas in the next chapter. Just wanted tot ell you guy's and gal's that. Enjoy your day!

Angel's P.O.V.

Hah! Got'cha! I bet you thought you escaped? Didn't you Dave-Kun. Well, think again. You didn't escape! You merely avoided capture for a certain amount of time! Months have pasted! But know I've got you! I will find out who you like Dave-Kun. You can't escape! Investigative Reporter Detective Officer Cop Deputy Agent FBI Sheriff Angel is on the case! Don't try to lie! And if you do! Bring it on! This time, I have myself a friend. Scientist Doctor Surgeon Medical Researcher Olive! You can't win this time!

##########################################################

Gamer: DAVE-KUN!

Davey: .....

Davey: Dave....

Davey: Kun?

Davey: Okay then. Looks like I'm Dave Kun.

Gamer: I'VE GOT'CHA THIS TIME!

Davey: I'm looking at my hands, they aren't in restraints. This isn't last week all over again. You haven't got sh*t.

Gamer: YOU EVADED CAPTURE LAST TIME!

Gamer: BUT YOU WON'T THIS TIME!

Gamer. BECAUSE THIS TIME I HAVE HELP!

Davey: Oh, of course, you have help.

Davey: This definitely makes this conversation much less confusing!

Gamer: Dude, quit it with the sarcasm, it's ruining the moment!

Oli: SCIENTIST DOCTOR SURGEON MEDICAL RESEARCHER OLIVE REPORTING FOR DUTY MA'AM!

##########################################################

Wait. Which one's Olive again? Was it that pastel one or the nerd? Oh yeah. It was the nerd. That's Olive. I remember because of her barf green hair. Just like an actual Olive. Okay, let's continue.

##########################################################

Davey: Your a scientist, doctor, surgeon, and a medical researcher?

Oli: Yes sir!

Davey: Hm.

Davey: Do you guys smell that too?

Oli: Smell What?

Davey: It's the smell of......

Davey: bullsh*t.

Davey. Your twelve, your not a doctor, surgeon, or a medical researcher.

Gamer: CUT IT OUT DAVE-KUN!

Gamer: TODAY WE FIGURE OUT WHO YOU LIKE!

Oli: Yeah!

Davey: ....

Davey: Figure out who I like?

Davey: Oh wait. It's this schtick again.

Davey: This is literally gonna be chapter 105, but with different dialogue and a new character.