Chapter 70

Chapter 70- Lost (Danny and Sky)

A/N

Last time I asked what you guy's characterization of Goldy's mom would be. A lot of you have great ideas. My personal idea would be that she's says at times and happy, and she'd be totally cool with Goldy haveing a boyfriend. Why? Because you see that the dad is already super protective of Goldy and boys, having them be opposites on that topic would make for an interesting plot involving, hopefully, Unicorn Mann. Also. Today I asked my friend when Cinco De Mayo is, and he said "The name has the answer you idiot."

Sky's P.O.V.

Where is it? Is it underneath here? No. Darn. Where is my headset? The last place I brought it was Danny's house to play...some.....G&G. Ah man. Welp. I hope Danny doesn't mind too much.

##########################################################

Mrs. Blue Sky: Hey Danny?

Duck Boy: SKY!

Duck Boy: Ho are you?

Duck Boy: *how

Mrs. Blue Sky: I'm fine, but I do have one big problem.

Duck Boy: What is it? How can I help?

Mrs. Blue Sky: Well, I lost my headset, and I think it's at your house.

Duck Boy: And you want me to see if I can find it?

Mrs. Blue Sky: Bingo!

Duck Boy: Of course I can.

Duck Boy: But What does it look like?

Mrs. Blue Sky: Oh, recently got a new one with a pink stripe.

Mrs. Blue Sky: Did you not noticed?

Duck Boy: Sorry, no. I normally pay attention to your face, not the headset.

Mrs. Blue Sky: You want to rephrase that Danny?

Duck Boy: I MEANT THAT IS IN A POLITE WAY IF LOOKING PEOPLE IN THE EYES! NOT PAYING ATTENTION TO WHAT THEY HAVE BUT THE PERSON THEMSELVES!

Mrs. Blue Sky: Heh heh. I was joking Danny. I knew what you meant.

Duck Boy: If only you knew...

Mrs. Blue Sky: What's that supposed to me?

Duck Boy: NOTHING!

Mrs. Blue Sky: Are you okay Danny? Your acting kinda strange.

Duck Boy: Oh! I am!? Sorry. I want trying to

Duck Boy: I MEAN! I wouldn't even ever try!

Duck Boy: Not to you!

Mrs. Blue Sky: It's fine, we're getting off topic anyways. Have you found it yet?

Duck Boy: Oh yeah, it was in my closet near my shirt pile.

Duck Boy: Your headset was right next to where my missing duck shirt was.

Duck Boy: Say, What was it doing there?

Mrs. Blue Sky: Uuuuuuuuummmm.

Mrs. Blue Sky: I HAVE TO GO! SO IF YOU'D DROP MY HEADSET OFF AT MY PLACE THAT'D BE GREAT! BYE!

Duck Boy: Oh, um, bye.

##########################################################

Ugh. That's right. I completely forgot I took the shirt. Why would I even take the shirt? That was so stupid. I should give it back. But then what if Danny's mad. Nonsense, Danny's a sweetheart, he'd never get mad. Or would he? OH MY GOSH! WHY IS LIFE SO DIFFICULT!

Question Of The Day!

Okay, so. This chapter was more Sky x Danny. But I know some of you like Danny x Dave. So, would you prefer to see Sky x Danny or Danny x Dave?