0 .01

Sienna was getting ready for her class at California State University, she was planning to be a radiologist. This is her last year at California State before she graduates and get to start a job somewhere hopefully. She was originally from a small town in North Carolina but this school had the best radiology program compared to back home, even though Sienna missed her family it was almost thanksgiving break so she'd see her brothers and parents soon. Sienna was the middle of five kids she's the only girl so boyfriends are kind a big no to her older brothers after her last relationship.

"hello Sienna we are gonna be late to class." her roommate Kara said trying to get her attention.

"I'm coming Kara."

The girls walked to class dreading the quarter final even though this was their last final of the semester. Sienna and Kara were two completely different people, kara was more outgoing and wild while Sienna was very quiet and anxious.

The last quarter final was finally done which meant Sienna would get a break and to see her family after 4 months. packing was all Sienna did when she got back from class since she has a flight tomorrow night. Kara left after her final so Sienna went for a walk to clear her head. She looked down for a second and her being a klutz she ran into a young man and started to apologize she felt so bad even though she fell.

"are you okay you look like you hurt your knee." the young man asked as be bent down to help her up.

"yeah, I think I am. Again I am so sorry I wasn't paying attention."

"it's alright..."he asked wondering her name.

"I'm Sienna and you are?"

"Harry and Sienna your knee doesn't look alright come up to my apartment it's right over here." 

"how do I know that I'm not gonna be kidnapped." she asked as her anxiety picked up along with her heart rate.

"because I'm too nice to kidnap you love, just come with me I want to make sure you get this cleaned out so you won't get a nasty infection.

"okay and thank you."

Sienna and Harry walked up to the apartment harry had her sit on the sink counter and he got the supplies out to clean and bandage her wounds. Sienna sat and stared at Harry and answered his questions. 

"So, Sienna what's your full name?"

Sienna Grace Garcia and you?

"Harry Edward Styles, any siblings." Harry was a tad bit confused that Sienna didn't know who Harry was.

"Yes 4 brothers, you."

"My older sister Gemma."

Sienna knew it was the harry styles but she wanted him to feel normal so she didn't fangirl.

"and all done I did such a good job Miss. Sienna grace."

" I will give it to you Mr.Harry Edward Styles. thank you again and I'm sorry."

" stop being sorry Sienna I told you it was ok and it's pretty late now and I don't want you walking home alone in the dark so where do you live."

"On California state university campus and I'll try it's a habit Harry I can't control it. oh my god I'm opening up to a complete stranger."

" I'm not a stranger anymore I cleaned your wounds love remember that basically makes us best friends."

"We will see about that Mr.Styles."

Harry finally convinced Sienna to let him drive her back to campus and he gave her his number. They drove back to her campus making small talk along the way. Sienna talked about her four brothers, her schooling. Harry still didn't want to ask if she knew who he was but he knew she knew but was letting him feel normal.

"Will you be around this week?" Harry questioned

"No I'm on break this week I'm going to see my family in North Carolina and why do you ask ." she said

"That's nice and I was wondering if maybe we would hang out or get coffee." harry spoke unsure of what she would think.

"When I come back Mr.Styles most definitely we can ." 

Harry smiled but he knew this was her stop at the university and he wouldn't see her for a little but he knew she'd text.

"Call me or text me Harry and goodnight." Sienna said as she bent down to the window after she got out of the car.

"I will." harry said at her smiling watching Sienna's long dirty blonde hair sway in the wind.

Sienna was in complete shock and she was never that out going to a stranger basically. she went to sleep with a smile on her face.