RONDY || We Love You Equally *smut*

|| We Love You Equally || AU THREE REQUESTED

Rye x Sonny x Andy

So, I don't know how to right smut with three people so if this is shit then, you know why.

Enjoy,

+++

Staring up at the sky, my breathing fell through my lips heavily, I sigh as a few droplets of rain hit my cheek. It had been raining a lot in the past few days, so the two teams on the field were all muddy. I lower my eyes and look out to the match, scanning the area to find the ball. Seeing that the opposing had the black and white ball, I start to run towards the player that had it. Kicking my foot forward, I take the ball of the opponent and dribble it across to the other direction.

Seeing three players start to surround me, I look out and spot Sonny from my team right behind them. I quickly scan the possible routes to shoot the ball to Sonny and decided on chipping it over their heads. Kicking the ball over, Sonny gets it and dribbles the ball to the goal. I watch as he runs and slows down to kick the ball into the goal. Everything falls into slow motion. All eyes was on the ball and my ears fill with cheers as it lands into the top right corner.

I smile and run over to Sonny in excitement. "We won, Babe!" I whisper into his ear as I hug him. Our team crowds around us and gives us a Group hug. Once we all fell apart, Both Sonny and I look to the crowd to look for our favourite blonde. Both of us looking across the different faces but we couldn't find him. Looking at each other, I frown.

Following the team into the changing room, I quickly get my phone to text Andy.

Rye : Where are you babe?

I waited for a second before I got a reply back.

Andy : I'm on the roof, felt overwhelmed. Be there in a second. x

Rye : Alright, see you. x

I smiled down at my phone and then threw into my bag. "He said he watched the game on the roof." Sonny nodded and we started to undress. Andy hated big crowds, he always felt so claustrophobic. but he would try at least for me and Sonny. But when feeling overwhelmed, he would go up on the roof that had amazing view of the field and the horizon in the distance.

He had also hated being in the spotlight, so Sonny and I were the open couple, whilst Andy was a secret to the world. We were a thruple, but now a days those types of relationships aren't really accepted. And Andy didn't want that unnessary attention on him for doing something so wrong. But we were all in love, so we made a compromise.

I stood up facing my locker when I felt two arms wrap around my bare stomach. "Shall we do it here?" Sonny whispered in my ear. "Start without Andy? I don't know."

"He won't mind." He whispers as he places light kisses down my neck. I breathe out and and step away from him, "Rye, I swear sometimes you love Andy more than me." I gasp and spin to look at him.

"I love you equally, me and Andy just have known each other longer and I know how he can be." Sonny sighed and nodded in understanding. "I understand, you and him will always be the real couple in this relationship."

"What no, we are all the couple. Sonny please stop saying that your third wheel." Sonny shook his head and stepped back. "Why do you look so glum?" We looked behind me to see Andy there looking all cute in Sonny's football shirt. He would take it in turns wearing one in alternating games.

"He's thinks that I love you more than him." I say. His eyebrows raised in shock and he stepped in line with me to look at him. "Why don't we show him just how much you do? You did win the game." He smirked softly looking up at me. Understanding what he was suggesting, we looked towards Sonny and slowly advanced towards him. He stepped back with worried eyes and hit his back against the lockers. "Is the room free?" I ask Andy. The blonde nodded and I looked back at Sonny.

"Sonny we love you, Rye loves you and so do I." Andy speaks as Sonny stays quiet. I reach my hand out to caress his cheek, looking softly into his eyes. I lean in and place a light kiss on his lips. He melted into me and kissed back. I pulled him closer to me and allowed Andy to walk in behind him. I place my hands down to his pants and start to undo them whilst still kissing him. Once they're open I pull away and drop to the floor.

I look up and he smiles down at me with his head dropped to the side, whilst Andy kissed across his neck. I pulled his trousers down along with his boxers and started to stroke him. He choked out a moan and thread his fingers through my hair, pulling me closer to him. I brought my tongue out and stated to lick him all over. "Fuck." he breathed out.

"What would you like Sonny?" I heard Andy say as I bring Sonny's dick into my mouth. "I-I want to Fuck Andy." I pull off with a string of saliva and stand up, Grabbing Andy's hand and pulling him around Sonny to stand in front of him. I quickly give Andy a peck on the lips and let Sonny undress him, with my help. Once our little blonde was naked, "Sonny go sit on the bench, He'll ride you. Trust me it'll be a lot better than doggy." Sonny followed my instructions and sat down.

I place both my hands on Andy's face and sent a telepathic look towards him, asking if he was ok. He nods and moves towards Sonny. He straddles Sonny's lap and starts to kiss him, I bit my lip at the sight, both my boys mingled into one. Sonny's Hands smoothly moved down Andy's body to his ass and squeezed. Andy moved up and pressed himself closer to Sonny's body. I step in front of them and danced my fingers down Andy's spine. I lean down onto my knees and tap Sonny's hands to spread Andy's cheeks. He does so and I wet my fingers quickly and circle Andy's entrance.

I heard a small moan, Andy pushing down on my finger. I smiled and push my first finger in. Sliding it in and out I add the other two, stretching him out. Moans fell through his lips and I felt my jeans constrict my member of freedom. I kept stretching him out, "I'm ready." Andy breathed out.

"Turn around." Sonny directed, Andy climbed off of Sonny and looked at me. Sonny's hands went to Andy's hips and guided Andy onto Sonny's lap. Andy bit down onto his bottom lip as Sonny entered him, his eyes rolled into his head as he started to move against Sonny. "Wh- why are yo-our pants still on?!" Andy moaned out. I chuckle and untie my joggers and slid them down my legs. Andy bent over and started to stroke me. "Oh god!" I moaned as his mouth went around me.

My hands goes into his hair and help him to balance out his rhythm, both on me and on Sonny. I look up to the ceiling as his tongue did wonders for me. The whole room filled with our moans and skin slapping. The next few minutes we all breathed out that we were all close and one after the other we all came. Andy slowly pulled off and swallowed what I finished in his mouth.

We all quickly got dressed, "we Love you equally Sonny, and I'm sorry that I don't show you that more often." I say as we just finish clothing ourselves.

"It's ok Rye, and I love you too. Both of you." We all smile at each other and kiss one another. We head to the door and walk out of the changing rooms. I grab Sonny's hand and brush my thumb over his fingers. We head into the parking lot and I drive us to our homes.

___

The next morning me and Sonny are training for the next game, as Andy watches us from the stands. He usually wouldn't be here, going to guitar practice, but it had been cancelled so he came and watched. We trained and we played a small game and my team won, the others - poor them - lost.

The whole group ran to the changing rooms, as me and Sonny run over to Andy, "So, Round two?" I suggest with a small smirk. My hand lands on the bench next to Andy's and I brush my pinky against his hand.

"I would love to." Andy said.

"me too."

+++

La La La Doo Doo Doo Bing Bong Bing

What kind of story could I write with the ship Sack?