JACKLYN || Almost Caught *Smut*

|| Almost Caught || AU

18+ I would say 🤷‍♀️ yeah. Definitely.

Enjoy,

+++

Brook -

Standing against the bleachers, I watch my boyfriend run around the field dribbling the football to each of his team members.

Today was quite a cold day, meaning their coach will push them more to sweat than he would on a hot summers day. I see everyone across the green, pant and sweat but still keep their durance up, such team players.

The coach blows his Whistle, "Alright team! Take a ten minute break and then we'll have a match, shirts vs skins." I walk around to the front of the bleachers and sit down on one of the benches. I rest my elbow against my knee and my head propped up on my hand.

I watch as everyone split off in small groups and start chatting and drinking their waters. My eyes lock onto Jack's and his face lights up as soon as he sees me. He says a goodbye to one of his team members and runs over to me.

As he runs the wind threads through his hair and makes the strands look fluffier than usual. The sun shines across his body and it looks like he's glistening. He looked like a dream and I'm so glad he's mine. When he reaches me he pecks me on the lips before he drops onto the bench next to me. "You alright B?" I nod smiling.

"I got bored in my free period so I wanted to come out to watch you guys." He smiled, whilst nodding. "What were you doing before?" he questioned.

"Just some revision, I have a business exam in two weeks."

"Oh yeah, you told me about that. Nervous?" He asks, I think for a second before shaking my head. "No, just a little stressed." He shuffles closer to me and wraps an arm around my shoulders. "You'll do Fine. You always do." I smile nodding.

His stench wafts through to my nose and cringe. "Ew, you stink!" I exclaimed pushing his arm off me. He laughs and wraps both his arms around me. "What?! You usually don't mind my sweat!" He shouts laughing. I struggle against his hold, giggling slightly. "At least in the bedroom that is." He whispered in my ear.

I turn my head to be inches away from his. "That's different." He raises his eyebrows and smirks. "Is it?" He whispers as he starts leaning in. I hum in a yes tone and our lips touch. It was a soft embrace, our heads turning to fit our lips in a sweet dance. Without a word our tongues touch and everything around us disappears.

It's just him and I. No one else. My hand snakes it's way through to his hair and he moans into me as I grip onto it. "Oi, Duff! Stop macking on your boyfriend and get back on the field." We heard his coach shout. We pull away slowly and I watch as his eyes open and become a shade darker.

"Wait for me after practice?" I nod. He pecks my lips, "DUFF! Come on!"

Jack spins his head and shouts, "I'm coming!"  He kissed me one more time before running off to his team. I grin as I watch his teammates tease him, by making kissing noises and over exaggerated movements.

___

The game  played on and I just watch the guys, run around dribbling the football around. I liked football, but I wasn't one to know how to play. It was 2-1 to Jack's team and I cheered as Jack scored the third goal. He looked over at me and smirked running back to go into position.

My phone pinged and I fished it out whilst keeping my eyes on the field. I look down and see a text from mum.

Mum: your dad and I have a work dinner tonight. And the others will be at their friends' house. So you can go to Jack's if you want."