ROADTRIP || Camping In The Studio 2

|| Camping In The Studio 2 ||Zero

If anyone of you remember or know, I wrote a story about the boys camping in their old studio at the start of the book.

So,I thought to write a second one to finish.

Please enjoy,

Oh and

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RYE!
(even though you'll never see this)

+++

"We got the thirtieth, so we have just under a week to get everyone together." Andy spoke as he walked into Rye's large room. He sat on the edge of the bed as Rye looked up from his guitar, after trying to figure out how to play a certain melody that Andy taught him. He smiled and placed it next to him on the bed, "who should we invite?"

"I say everyone. Us five, Robbie, Alex, Conner and maybe even Jack and uh... Mikey too?" Andy spoke the last part more quietly, afraid of Rye's response, as they had a disagreement only a few months ago. But the blonde was surprised to see a small smile play along Rye's lips, "I want him there, if he wants to come that is." Andy smiled and reached his hand out to hold Rye's, "do you want me to try get a hold of him?"

"yeah, but can we do it now. Before I change my mind." Andy nodded and slid his phone out of his hoodie pocket. He went through his phone and found Mikey's contact, he looked up quickly for Rye's conformation, the brunette nodded and so Andy pressed the call button and then the speaker. They glanced at each other as the number rings. Rye's heart was pounding against his chest, he was worried that Mikey wouldn't want to come. But what had really hurt him was that Mikey never even picked up.

"He's probably just busy." Rye sadly hummed, he knew that Mikey wouldn't pick up on his call, but he really thought he would at least pick up on Andy's. "We can try later?" Andy asked softly, Rye sighed and looked up into Andy's eyes, "yeah, Later." Andy moved closer to him to hug the boy. "He'll come, I promise you."

___

"Next Thursday we are all spending the night at our old studio, so don't make plans." Andy started off explaining to them about their plans. "I'm free, I'm happy to do what ever you're bossing us to do." Alex joked around. Andy gave him a death glare, but tried to suppress a small smile. "All you need is some sleeping supplies and yourselves. I'll provide with some extra things... uh but one thing. Brook? can you call Jack, we're having everyone come, the whole gang."

"Even...?" Brook wasn't able to finish his question as his eyes landed on Rye, knowing how Rye and Mikey haven't really been on good terms. "Yeah, we're working on him, but hopefully everyone will come." Andy said as he glanced between the two younger boys. "Well, ok. I'll call Jack."

***

"Hey Jonk." Brook gleefully spoke through the speaker as walked inside his room.

"Not that name again, Brook!" Jack whined as he heald his phone against his ear. The blonde giggled and dropped onto his bed. "whats up?"

"Why do you think something is up?" Brook asked with a slightly higher pitched voice.

"Because you usually text if I'm free, before you call." Brook's smile dropped instantly, Jack knows him too well. "Ok, the house is having a sleepover at our old studio. Andy wants everyone to be there, old and new. Are you free next Thursday?"

There was a short pause, "I think so... Babe do we have anything next Thursday?" Kirsty's voice was muffled through the speaker as Brook waited. The older boy did feel a little sting through his chest but he swallowed it down, so he didn't have to think about his past feelings for Jack. "No, I'm free. Can I go to yours first though, I forgot where to go?" Brook chuckled along with Jack as the blonde nodded. But realizing that Jack can't see, he spoke, "Yeah, of course. We're all going together anyway."