JACKLYN || I Don't Regret Anything *2*

|| I don't regret anything || AU

Some of you wanted it, so here ya go.

Make sure you've read the first one though.

Enjoy,

+++

Brook -

It has been about a month since I first smoked weed, and I haven't done it since. That's the first piece of information you need to know.

The second is that I've just had the shittiest week ever. Here let me explain:

Monday:

I had woken up a little bit before my alarm so I had an extra five minutes in my bed. I spent that just by scrolling through my phone, I had gotten a text from Jack saying 'Good morning' so I was happy about that. We haven't really spoken about that night where we were high and intimate, but it kind of became an unspoken thing. Where we were both happy with what we had, a friendship. We hadn't kissed or anything, but I was really wanting to. However, I was also a little bit scared to do so.

But anyway, I took a shower and got everything I needed for Uni. I grabbed a cereal bar on the way and got inside my car. Driving off to the school building I get into the classroom. I sit down at a table and look up at the whiteboard to see a note from the teacher.

And guess who forgot there was a test tomorrow, I ask around my table and they all said that they knew of the test. So, it only means that I totally forgot all about it, all throughout the hour, I had been stressing over what I was going to do.

Getting back home I decided to just do as much as I could. Dropping the contents of my bag on the kitchen table, I start studying for tomorrow. The whole time, my friends were texting me asking if they could come over, I sent them a text in the group chat saying I couldn't because of the esaid, that I needed to prepare for. Luckily, they understood.

Tuesday:

I probably stayed up until about four in the morning, because the next thing I knew, was that I was missing two of my alarms at six and half six. The test was at eight but it takes me about thirty minutes to drive there and another fifteen to get to the actual class. It was about seven and so I quickly rushed around my apartment collecting my books and keys.

Getting into the classroom in the nick of time, I slump into the seat out of breath. We got the test and I literally stare at it in fear.

It might have gone really quick for others, but for me, it dragged on so much. As soon as I opened it, my mind went absolutely blank, nothing from last night came into my head. Nor anything from what we have learnt so far. I think I even spelt my own name wrong, how is that possible?

Shaking it off and hoping to the god that I at least got a pass, I went back to my car and drove home.

Dropping my stuff next to the sofa I drop myself onto the cushioned seat and sigh out in frustration. Rubbing away all the tiredness on my face I hear a knock on my door. I push myself up and open it to reveal my landlord. "Brooklyn, do you have your rent?" I breathe in sadness as I try to give him an apologetic look.

"No, but I'm getting my pay-check Friday and I promise I'll give you it then."

He shook his head in disapproval, "Brooklyn, you owe me both this month and last. I'm afraid to say that you will need to move out."

I panic, "please! I'm sorry, I'll get you the money on Friday. I have no place to go. Please." I pleaded, I really can't lose this place. The rest of the guys live on campus, this is why they always come to my place to hang out. They're not allowed to smoke weed and drink on the site. So, they're out of the picture of where I should live. And my parents, my parents live four hours away. You do the math.