RANDY || A peaceful sleep with the geek that I love.

|| A peaceful sleep with the geek that I love ||

Andy -

A sweet melody drifting in the air is playing through the room from the guitar in my hands, soothes my nerves as I prepare for my show. You would think that by doing this hundreds of times before, I wouldn't feel nervous before I go on stage, to perform in front of thousands of people. But no, my nerves sky rocket into the air every time that I think about going up there.

As I slowly breathe in through my nose and through my lips, I close my eyes and imagine I am just performing in my own room alone back in my home town, Manchester. "Andy, its time to go up" I jump slightly as I hear one of the stage crew talk. I rise from my spot on the couch and huff out the last long breathe to ease my beating heart. You can do this Andy, you've done this many times before. I adjust my guitar strap and head to the door.

Walking down the corridor, every step that I took my heart had increased ever so slightly. I breathe in and out and climb up the small stair case to the main stage . The audience was loud, screaming my name, don't get me wrong I love my fans but they do not make it easier on my nerves. The announcer starts to talk and I try to keep my breath steady, when he calls my name the cheers get even louder. This is it, I start to walk across the black wooden floor.

I look out into the audience, bright light almost blinding me. They are still chanting my name and it feels like they are getting louder and louder. All I can do is stare out. I look round giving a weak smile to everyone. I finally land on the chocolate brown eyes that belong to the one I love the most. A sigh of relief breaks through and when the music starts playing I keep my eyes trained onto those chocolates. I start to sing 'not giving up' this song will always be special to me as this was the one that was specially dedicated to the brunette in the crowd, that had saved me way to many times to count.

As I strum my guitar my eyes start to close I get to the powerful verse, this part always gets me, as this was the part that is based on my relationship with the bespectacled boy in front. He was so self conscious at first with his glasses but then he realised that they were important, and it helped when I said they looked cute on him. "Eight billion people and all I see is you" I sing and I open up my eyes and only see him standing there with a proud smile upon his beautiful face. I keep my eyes trained on him as I sing the next part "seven seas of distance and I would swim the blue."

What you don't know about this song is that he helped me write it, and this was his line that he sang. He always liked it because it was based on my ocean blue eyes. When he told me this, I knew that at that moment I truly loved him because he told me that he would do anything to get to see my ocean blues. It doesn't sound as sweet as some one would think but at the moment it was special. And at that, I promised him that at every concert I would start the show with this song, even if he was there or not.

But I didn't have to worry about that because he was always there, and I loved him even more for that. The fans although would always ask why I start with that song at every concert, but i would tell that it was special to me and they left it.

As I was getting to the end of the song I shot a quick wink over to the younger boy, I saw a slight blush rise against his cheeks and I smile. When the song finishes I continue with the next and the next. Later on with the show I finished with a huge smile on my face I thanked the crowd and walked off the stage to get ready for the meet and greet. A huge sigh of relief releases through me as I lean against my dressing room table. I didn't mess up, that's good.

There was a quiet knock on my door and I raised my head as I looked through the mirror watching the door slowly open. The one to walk in was Ryan Beaumont, my beautiful boyfriend. Rye smiled through the mirror, and I smiled back. No words were exchanged as he walked towards me, I turned round on my spot and leaned against the chair. Rye walked in between my legs and placed his hands against my hips. "Hey, you did great." He whispered. I smiled and lightly blushed my lips against his in a thank you.