JACKLYN || Suicide watch *2*

|| Suicide watch ||

*WARNING* A little more added to the story.

Enjoy,

+++

Brook -

We had Summer In The City today and we were all getting ready for our show, I stood in the middle of the room looking around, confused. I don't now why but something felt off with the atmosphere in this small room. "You alright Brook?" I heard Andy say next to me, with a frown I turn my eyes to him, he was sat on the small Black sofa next to Rye. They were sat close but not enough to show any concern for.

"I don't know." I mumble, I look down at the shirt in my hands. I sigh and just put it on over my head. I grab my bag and drop it next to the wall by the sofa. The door although suddenly slammed open and we all shot our heads towards it. A frantic looking brunette girl looked at us with frightful eyes, "uh, your bandmate is in trouble. Uh, Jack?" I gasped and we all get up from our spots following the girl. My world was crashing down on me as all the possibilities, run through my head.

Everything is happening so fast, my chest was tightening and my ears were ringing. The small girl had led us outside and this was were we saw a huge crowd looking up to the sky. A sharp pain stung my chest as I followed their gaze. A tear fell down my cheek as I saw him standing there on the edge of the roof, his arms out to the side, like he was flying. "Jack! What are you doing?" I shout, my voice slightly shaky. He started to shake his head, "I'm not climbing down... not this time."

"Jack please. Come down, you're scaring us. you're scaring me." I whispered the last part.

"I'm not climbing down Brook. Not when I have no one left."

"You have me!" I should of seen this coming. That night I found him, I should of known. I thought he was in the toilets.

"Do I?"

***

Jack -

I thought I was good, I thought that maybe someone would stay. But he didn't, I saw him pushing himself away from me. At first everything was fine, and I knew he enjoyed his time with me. But as time played through, he looked distant and he spent more time with the others. I had started to feel the urges come again, the urge to damage my body in ways that would bring me to the edge of death.

I had first started to eat less, stage one. And then I had tasted the waters, stage two. When everyone was asleep, I climbed out of the bed, making sure the blonde next to me was still asleep. I tip-toed my way through the house and to the pool room. I take each of my clothes of, which weren't many but a t-shirt. I left my boxers on and slowly fell into the water.

The cold nipping at my hot skin and I first float. Feeling the area around me, understanding and making sure I know where I am. I lift up my body acting as if I was a starfish in the sea. I stare at the ceiling and feel the water dance through my fingers as I move them, and I think of all my options. What would happen if I did disappear? What would happen if I just kept my head under this water, or if I just jumped off the edge of the roof? But it must be a tall building, so maybe not this house, this house is too short.

Maybe that's the way, I know I won't be able to hold my breath underneath this pool, and cutting is the last option, if all else fails. We are going to SITC this weekend, and the buildings there are tall, so maybe I wont just break some bones. Maybe I would end up worse. Maybe I could finally find my peace...

"Jack?" I heard Brook's croaky voice, "Come Back to bed please." I slowly nod, my decision is made, I'll say goodbye at the event.

***