JACKLYN || "I've Finally Found You."

|| "I've Finally Found You." || Soulmates

I think this is long overdue. There are 'Riverdale' characters, a good addition.

It may be shit but blame the fact that THERE'S NO JACKLYN CONTENT. Ugh!

Enjoy.

+++

In this universe there are soulmates. Each member of this earth has a tattoo of an animal. That tattoo will come alive once the person holding the animal has found their soulmate. You can find your soulmate at any stage of your life, whether it be when you are very young or when your in your eighties.

Jack was afraid that he would find his soulmate when he was old and grey. Having a short amount of time with your loved one, scared him.

The black ink on the back of his neck was the animal, Snake. The snake represents personal growth. As the snake has its way closer to the ground. Making sure that you have one foot on the ground in stressful situations. Jack is a well grounded person who likes to explore and expand his horizons. He may be tough and scary on the outside but once you shed away the first layer of skin he can be wise and thoughtful, making sure that you are ok and well grounded.

He had been searching for his soulmate for almost Eighteen years, now many may say he still has his whole life to look for his true other half. But Jack has been an outcast for almost all his life. Being represented by a snake, people immediately assume that he will hiss and bite, but that was far from the truth. All he wanted was to become someone's lover and best friend. But if everyone around is scared of you, you might as well fall into that pressure. He became someone who he didn't want to be, he became someone who everyone else saw him as. He became the true serpent he was.

He joined bad crowds and gangs, he wore dark scary clothing and the famous leather jacket that had the serpents logo on it. He was killing himself inside but what could he do when everyone else was killing the true person he wanted to be.

So, he followed his mother and joined the south side serpents. She was their leader and he was the son who was well respected. He did have two friends, not a very close ones, but they talked. Rye Beaumont and Jughead Jones are both apart of the south side serpents. They were the only two that were close to his age, others way too old for him.

Rye had already found his other half, Andy Fowler. Rye had a dragon across his hand and arm, whilst Andy had a small monkey tattoo on his collarbone. Their story was magical, literally. They met at a magic show, Rye was sent on serpent business, whilst Andy was forced to go by his friend Betty Cooper.

Andy had stepped away from their table and went to the bar, getting two drinks of sex on the beach. Holding a drink in each hand he spun to walk back to Betty, but was abruptly stopped when he had bumped into someone. The drinks flew everywhere and splashed all over his clothes.

Andy was about to snap at the person, telling them to watch where the were fucking going, but he felt his collarbone tingle. His eyes met the persons and Andy gasped quietly as he instantly felt a connection to him.

Rye wanted to apologise but he felt his dragon tattoo move around his arm. Rye looked up away from all the spilt drinks and up at Andy. Rye couldn't believe the guy he was looking at, he felt his heart leaped out of his mouth and onto his sleeve.

Their tattoos were going crazy and so both Rye and Andy brought their hands together, linking their fingers. And as soon as their skin touched the dragon and the monkey moved across their skin to their fingers. Their tattoos split in two, two dragons and two monkeys.

One monkey and one dragon moved to the other hand. Now as Rye and Andy watch the tattoos, they both had their soulmates tattoo on their ring finger and their own tattoo on their middle fingers.