RANDY || A Christmas Miracle

|| A Christmas Miracle || AU SEVEN

🎄MERRY CHRISLER🎄

Enjoy,

+++

Before we start this magical tale, there are a few things that you may need to know. First of, Andy Fowler hates marriage. He hates that everyone gets so ballistic over a piece of paper that determines someone's love, he promised himself and others that he would never marry. Whereas Rye was the opposite, he loved the thought of marriage. Wanting to plan the biggest day of their life with the one that he loves, and spending his entire life with them. He can't wait to get married.

So it had been surprise to everyone when they had found each other, but what was even more surprising is that they stuck it out for two years. Everyone thinking they wouldn't last because of their differences in opinions for the big M.

Anyway, That's about it I think, so lets get onto the story...

____

It was the Christmas Holidays, Rye and Andy had decided that they should host their very first Christmas party. Inviting all of their friends and Family into their amazingly decorated house. There was a large Christmas tree perched up in the corner of the living room, decorated in many different tinsels and baubles. The fireplace was decorated in different ornaments and pictures. And the rest of the house was just as warm and Christmassy.

Rye was stuck in the kitchen, being the one that cooks in the relationship, slaving away making sure every dish was perfect for the night. Andy had the job of finding entertainment. Picking through the right music and making sure they had the perfect movie to watch in the evening. It was always a Christmas tradition in the Fowler household to watch a movie on the eve of Christmas and then feed the ducks in the morning. So starting off the their tradition he picked out the first 'Home Alone' movie.

The door bell went and he quickly ran to the door, opening it up he was met with his mother. He smiled widely and hugged her. "Hey Hun, How've you been?" Andy led her to the living room once she got undressed of her coat and shoes. "I've been great mum. How about you?"

"Lovely dear. Where's Rye?"

"Oh, he's in the kitchen, making sure that the food is drool worthy, he's words not mine." Andy chuckled along with his mother. The door bell went again, so Andy excused himself. "It's ok, I'll go see if I can go help your boyfriend out."

Opening the door again, he saw all of their friends. "Hey guys, come in!" in walked Brook and Harper, Sonny, Robbie and Jack and Kirsty. They all took their coats off and hung them up. "Andy, what smells so fucking good?" Jack almost shouted, which made Kirsty whack him around the shoulder. "Rye's in the kitchen." Andy laughed at the little scene. Jack's face lifted in excitement and he ran to the kitchen. The rest went into the living room. Andy stopped Robbie slightly in the corridor and motioned for them to talk.

Walking into the downstairs guest bedroom, which Robbie had used way too many times, whenever he was kicked out of his girlfriends house. "What's up?" Robbie asked oblivious to why Andy pulled him to the side. "Is your family coming tonight?"

"Yeah, why?"

"Well..."

***

Everyone was talking in the living room, when Rye walked in with an apron around his waist with different food stains across it. "There's the man of the hour, Heard you were slaving away." Rye chuckled as he saw a guilty look on Andy's mum's face. "yeah, this is our first dinner party and I want it to be special."

"Well, it'll be special alright." In walked Robbie with a grin on his face. Andy following not far behind.

"What do you mean 'bout that, Rob?" Robbie sat down next to Brooklyn and shrugged.