ROADTRIP || Instagram 4

|| Instagram 4 ||

So as I wasn't so happy with my first ABO, so I thought I would do a Instagram one.

But it's a little different from previous ones.

When supernatural meets Instagram.

Enjoy,

+++

Rybmnt (A/N very crap edit, sorry)

Liked by andyfwlr, Brooksgib & 23,456 others

Rybmnt The sexc two ♥
Tagged: @andyfwlr

Comments

Andfwlr why did you think it was a good idea to have our fangs out? we look like douches.

> rybmnt @andyfwlr well I can be dumb sometimes! It's still a great pic tho.
> andyfwlr @rybmnt sometimes? How about all the time. 🙄
> rybmnt @andyfwlr take that back!
> andyfwlr @rybmnt and what if I don't? 😏

***

Rye huffs as he storms out of his room, making the small journey to Andy's. Without knocking he slams the door open and jumps on Andy's bed, where the blonde was sitting scrolling on his phone. As soon as Andy figured out what was happening, it was already too late.

Rye had Andy pinned to the bed, his arms above Andy's head gripping onto the wrists. Rye had his alpha eyes shining and he growled in Andy's face, showing of his fangs. "Take it back." Andy being the confident omega he is, simply lifted his head up to be closer to Rye's face and lightly placed a kiss on the corner of Rye's mouth. "Sorry" Andy whispered, whilst giving him his puppy dog eyes.

Rye instantly changed his eyes back to his normal chocolate brown colour and softly pouted. "Never do that again." He mumbled.

"Your not dumb Rye, I was just joking around. I'm sorry." Rye nodded and accepted Andy's apology. As Rye sat on Andy's lap, they kept a hold of each other's stare. And soon enough they fell into a steamy make out session.

***
See 99+ more comments

________________________________

Jackduff

Liked by andyfwlr, sonnyd and 14,392 others

Jackduff I love his hugs, I love his humour, And I love him.
Tagged: @Brooksgib

Comments disabled
••• ••• •••
Private messaging

Brooksgib: why are your comments off for your post? 🥺

Jackduff: not feeling like it.

Brooksgib: you wanna chat? Xx

Jackduff: no.

Brooksgib: cuddle? Xx

Jackduff: yes.

***

Brook walked out of his room and went straight for Jack's. He softly knocked and heard the quietest 'come in'. He opened the door slowly and looked inside to see Jack's curtains closed, making the room look dark and gloomy.

Stepping inside more he looked down at Jack's bed and saw him cuddled up in his blanket facing Brook. "Hey Jack, what's wrong?"

"Just cuddle, no talk." Brook heard. The blonde softly smiled and walked over to Jack, who had opened up the duvet for Brook to climb in. Instantly Brook felt the warmth that Jack sealed in with himself. They lay there with their faces close, just staring into each other's eyes. Brook slowly rose his hand in the middle of them and offered it to Jack.

The brunette gladly took it and linked their hands and placing them between their heads. Jack yawned and gave Brook a weak smile. "Go to sleep, I'll be here when you wake up." Jack lightly nodded and closed his eyes.

"I'll tell you later B." He whispered before he fell asleep.

***
See 99+ more comments

________________________________

Sonnyd

Liked by Rybmnt, Jackduff & 20,978 others

Sonnyd felt cute, might delete later. #cute #adorable #hashtag

comments

Andyfwlr beautiful 😍

Rybmnt handsome😘

Brooksgib true sexiness😋

Jackduff  perfection 🤩

Sonnyd @roadtrip These boys are the most amazing humans ever. Can't believe I made it into their band.

> andyfwlr @sonnyd it's your band too! You done so much and it's amazing seeing you so happy doing what you do.
> sonnyd @andyfwlr  all love 💕

See 99+ more comments
+++

Last one was just an appreciation to Sonny. Love the guy.

And watching the boys do slime fest was so heart warming. They looked, acted and sounded so happy. And I love seeing them enjoy life.

But Sonny yeeting Rye 😂

XOXO,
ms_roadie