JACKLYN || I love you so god damn much.

|| I love you so god damn much. ||

I actually quite like this one but at the same time don't.

Brooklyn -

I was standing in Jack's room looking out into the garden, watching as birds flew around and Robbie climbing another tree. I suddenly felt lips against my neck, a content sigh left through my lips. The kisses moved down and I moaned when they reached a sensitive spot. The kisses had gone rougher and I was consumed by pleasure.

I suddenly jumped and moved away, "No Jack, no hickeys." Jack sighed resting his forehead against my shoulder. "I want to so badly, to mark you. To show everyone that your mine."

"I know, Jack. But you know we cant especially if the roadies will see it. They'll go crazy."

"Why cant they?"

"I'm not ready for them to know yet. I'm sorry J" Jacks hands wrapped around my torso and hugged me tight, his head resting into the crook of my neck. His hair slightly tickling my skin. I again felt lips against my neck again, "Jaaack." I wearingly say.

"I wont mark you. I promise." I spin round in his arms and kiss him. "I love you Brookie" he spoke against my lips. "I love you too, Jack."

~~~

I have been thinking lately, Jack has an obsession with my neck. I don't know why, but he really enjoys doing things to my neck, I love it too but I don't want the roadies to know. By seeing marks on my skin they will start forming rumors and I don't want that. So like I said I have been thinking.

I stand outside the store, I've never thought that I would be here, but you do crazy things for the people you love. I walk inside and look for a worker, "Hey miss, I was wandering if you could help me."

"Yeah, what do you need help with?"

"I was wandering what is the best shade for me to use to cover up hickeys?" she smiled at me and guided me to the different bottles of make-up. Yep that's right I am looking for that foundation thingy, to cover marks that Jack will cause, hopefully tonight. I hope he's happy with what I'm about to do.

I walk out of the store, with the bag in hand. I look inside and sigh. I hope to god Jack will like this.

~~~
realization hit me, "I have a present for you." I smile as his face contorts in surprise and confusion.

"Oh do you now?" I nod quickly and run to my room, grabbing the bag and then running back to Jack. "Close your eyes" I shout as I do. I see Jack smiling with his hands covering his eyes. I stand in front of him with my hands in front of me holding the bag. "Ok you can open your eyes now." He slowly opens his eyes and looks down at my hands. "Make-up?" his smile falters. Oh no.

"Yes? I got it to cover up my neck" I smirk slightly.

"Why would yo- oh wait! Are you serious?!" I nod quickly and he smashes his lips on mine. He grabbed my face and pulled me closer. I dropped the bag and lightly placed my hands against his waist. He spun us, pushing me on the bed, which breaks the kiss. I lean up on my elbows and smile up at him. Jack climbs over and straddles me. He leans down to my neck and starts kissing down my jaw and onto my neck. A low moan slipping through my lips causes Jack to engulf my skin even more.

And in the first time since we got together I had let him continue and I was enjoying every moment of it. Jack pulled away from my neck, I whined slightly as he sat there looking at his work. He smirks a little, "Beautiful" I smile up at him. I lean up and place a feather like kiss against his lips. He pushed me down and continued his work.