RANDY || Under The Desk

|| Under The Desk || Teacher x Student

PLEASE READ THE MESSAGE AT THE END.
THANK YOU 😊

A take on 'RANDY || Macbeth' But different.

Enjoy,

+++

To say that Andy was bored would be an understatement. He didn't have a lesson until two and he was just aimlessly walking around college, doing absolutely nothing to fill his need to do something. It was around twelve, when he started to feel something switch inside of him. His mouth started to salivate and he needed something in it. But now thinking about it, through out the whole morning he had been either chewing on his pen or biting his nails, so now that he was really thinking about it, he needed something in his mouth. Something specific that is.

Deciding that it was best to fall into his temptations before it gets bad, he walked down the first flight of stairs and down the corridor to a specific classroom. Peeking in slightly he saw that it was empty besides his favorite teacher. He raised his hand and knocked on the door. But without hearing his reply he walked in. "Hey Rye." Andy said innocently as he sauntered his way to the desk. Rye looked away from his computer and smiled. "Hey, Fovvs." Andy sat down on the desk next to Rye and looked at the screen.

"what you doing?"

"Just some emails. What's up?" Andy flicked his eyes towards Rye and bit his lip. "I kinda need something." He muttered, trying to subtly take one of his shoes off. "And what's that?" Rye asked watching Andy squirm slightly under his gaze. Andy took his shoeless foot and moved it to be placed between Rye's legs. He slid it closer to Rye crotch and stroked the area with his foot. "You."

Rye gulped, "I have a class in five minutes, can you not hold out." Andy shook his head as he unconsciously brought his hand up to his mouth and started to bite his nails. Rye looked at Andy's action and widened his eyes, "is it that problem?" Andy nodded. "How long?"

"All morning." Rye sighed, nodding his head. Andy smiled in glee and dropped to the floor, "but get under the desk and be quiet." Rye warned as he unbuckled his belt and slid his trousers off to his ankles. Andy shuffled below the large desk and helped Rye out with his boxers. The brunette's semi-hard dick resting against his thigh.

Rye moved closer to the desk as he saw students walking in from the back door of the class. He suddenly felt Andy's lips around his member and he tried his best not make a moan slip through his lips or an expression fall on his face. With his sharp thinking he started to frown. "Sir, You ok?" A female student asked.

Andy started to Bob his head up and down Rye's member and Rye tried his very hardest not to moan. He could feel how needy Andy felt. Rye carefully moved his hand below the desk and gripped onto Andy's hair, slowing down Andy's movements. "Yeah I'm fine. Just had a rough night is all." He wasn't far from the truth.

"Oi Mr.B on a all nighters yeah?!" A male student at the back shouted. Rye felt Andy lift his mouth of off his dick and licked the underside of Rye's member. Rye brought in a shaky breath, again trying his hardest not to moan. "You know what class, for today just finish of the sheets I gave you last lesson and you can go home after." Cheers erupted and Rye dropped his head against the desk.

His grip on Andy's hair tightened as Andy took Rye in his mouth again. Rye opened his eyes as he looked down at Andy, "god Andy you look so good around me." Rye breathed out. Andy winked before closing his eyes and speeding up his action. Rye bit down on his bottom lips with force, wanting, no needing for himself to be quiet. "Where do you want the sheets Mr. B" Rye lifted his head up, "Just - " he pretended to wince, disguising his moan. "on that table there."