RANDY || Luna *3*

|| Luna || AU

It might be different to what you were expecting but I hope you still Like it.

The song is relevant to this story. But not until the end.

And this is very long. cba re-reading for mistakes. So deal with them, thank you 💙

Enjoy,

+++

Ten years later...

"Dad! Where are my Ballet shoes?!" Luna shouted across the small apartment. "They should be on the table in the living room!" Andy shouted back as he stood in the kitchen making Luna her lunch for ballet class.

"Ok found them!" Andy smiled down at the sandwich he was making as Luna walked in. He looked to the side and saw her in her pink tutu and hair in a messy bun. "Aw don't you look cute!" He exclaimed as he walked up to her and pinched her cheek.

"Oh Dad, stop being so weird." Andy mocked offended as he brought his hand to his chest. "I am not being weird, I can't help that I have an adorable daughter." She pushes her tongue out of her mouth and blows a raspberry. "See adorable."

The door bell went, "pack your lunch in your bag whilst I get the door." Luna nodded and got to her task, whilst Andy went to the door. Looking through the small looking hole, he spotted Sonny standing there with his hands in his pockets and scarf around his neck.

He opened the door and smiled, "Hey Sonny, Lu will be ready in a second." Sonny nodded and walked inside. "God it's fucking freezing out there." Andy laughed as he got Luna's big fluffy coat. "What do you expect, we live in freaking England." Sonny shook his head trying to get warm.

"Luna! Are you ready?!" They heard a small 'coming' and Luna came running in. Andy put her coat on her and bent down, "ok Lu you be a good girl at rehearsal. Sonny will bring you to Benny's after. Ok?" Luna nodded and hugged her dad.

"Love you dad." Andy smiled into her shoulder. They pulled away, "Love you too Lu." He stood up and looked at Sonny. "You know where you going?"

"Yeah, the dance studio, down by Jack's place." Andy nodded. "Ok, see you later Lu." They all exchanged goodbyes and Sonny and Luna went to ballet practice.

Andy sighed and collected his things for work. Locking his door behind him, he walks down to the lift.

After a ten minute walk to Benny's, he looks up at the sign. "Benny's bar" a place he calls work. It's not bad, the pay is good and his colleagues are alright, it's just not his dream job. But it's paying the bills, the flat and for Luna, so he's not complaining.

Walking inside he greets Charlie his shift buddy. Pulling an apron around his waist he starts to work. Greeting customers and making drinks for them.

___

It had past three hours and Andy was beginning to get worried for Luna, he was about to break away to the back room to call them when Sonny and Luna walked, laughing.

"Guys! You were supposed to here an hour ago." Andy exclaimed as he walked up to Luna cupping her cheeks to look for any injuries. She pulled a face and swatted his hands away from her. "Sorry about that I took her to get a milkshake. Probably should of texted."

"You think." Andy sassed. "Lu, go get settled in at the front booth." Luna nodded and walked off, "make sure you do your homework!" He shouted at her. He turned towards Sonny, "thanks for taking her to ballet. Means a lot."

"No problem, here to help whenever." Andy smiled, "well I need to go, the boys and I are doing a movie marathon before we get back to work Monday." Andy nods.