ROADTRIP || Knock Next Time

||  Knock Next Time || AU

Long one.

Ooh another ship ;). I've had this in my drafts for a long bit, never got the chance to finish it though.

But here ya go...

Enjoy,

+++

Brook -

Andy is my brother and that's the only thing you need to know, for now...

I was sat on the sofa in the living room, flipping through channels on the TV. Trying to find something to watch. My phone rang from beside me, I look over to the screen and spot Jack's contact. I pick up the phone and accept the call, I place it against my ear. Before I could get a word in Jack spoke, "Can I come round?" He asked, he sounded anxious.

"Yeah, the doors open. Just walk in." He says a quick ok and hangs up. A few seconds later and the door opens to reveal a worried looking Jack, wow that was quick. I sit up and concern washes over. "What's wrong?" I ask, he quickly walks over to me and hugs the living daylights out of me. "Jack?" I try again.

"Ellie broke up with me."

"What? Did she say anything?" I ask, it was a surprise that they broke up, they were the closest of people and loved each other very much. I also liked her, as a friend. She was such a good person for Jack so I don't understand why they would break up. Jack moved away from me and frowned, "No, she just said that it wasn't working anymore and that we should stop. I tried to reason with her but she just pushed me away. I don't understand Brook. What happened?" He frantically spoke.

"I don't know mate, maybe give her some time and she'll talk to you. You know how she is sometimes. Just give her time" Jack nodded and slumped down next to me on the sofa.

"So, what were you doing?"

"Oh, nothing. Literally nothing."

___

We had decided to just play a few video games, when Andy walked in, he wasn't alone. Rye and Mikey were with him. You should know the three of them are a year older than Jack and I. Andy walked into the living room and smiled at us, the other two following behind. "Have you guys been playing all day?"

"No, just half of it" I say. He shot me a glare and I just guiltily smiled.

"Well, did you at least take the mail to post office?" I nod my head, watching the screen.

"Yeah and I also put the washing on."

"Wow Brook, I seriously thought you wouldn't. Thanks little bro." He ruffled my hair as I frown and tried to swat his hand away. In the corner of my eyes I saw Rye sitting down on the armchair and Mikey sitting on the bean bag on the floor next to me. "You're shorter than me, so don't call me little." I mumbled I heard a few chuckles in the room but I was instantly hit by Andy's hand on the back of my head.

"He's not wrong Fovvs." Rye exclaimed, laughing slightly.

"Do you also want to get hit?" Andy warned. I smile as I saw Rye shaking his head, silencing himself. Andy can be scary when he wanted to be, but most of the time he's very nice and accepting, just don't get on his bad side. I pause the game in which Jack whined, "Oh calm down you big baby, I'm going to the kitchen."

"I'm not a baby." Jack pouted.

"I'll play with you Jack." Andy spoke up as he jumped over the back of the sofa and grabed the controller off me. I shrug and walk into the kitchen grabbing something to drink. I stand by the kitchen sink looking out into the front of the house. I felt two hands snake their way around my waist and a head lightly placed on my shoulder, I look down and see a lion tattoo and tilt my head back to rest it on Mikey's shoulder. "How've you been Brooksy?" I hum in a response. I felt a pair of lips softly agianst my neck, and another hum releases from me, but more of a pleasurable one.