HARPLYN || The Private Club *🥵*

|| The Private Club || AU

Need to do more ships, different ones to Jacklyn and Randy, so here's the first step.

This is kinda inspired by when they argued who would be the man of the relationship, didn't watch the live but saw clips.

Info: The blue lagoon is a strip club I made up.

Enjoy.

+++

Brook -

I breathe in three times. Big gulps of air before the Music starts. I slowly lift my head up, the black sparkly hat I was wearing hiding away my eyes. Shooting my arm with the walking stick in my hand to the side, the beat drops and I start to sensually move across the stage.

Applause and hungry men waving money around are thrown my way. I start walking the the front of the stage, the long runway going into the crowd, with a silver pole at the end. I face the crowd as my back's against the cold metal of the pole. I swing the cane around the pole and slowly slide down, spreading my legs apart.

I make eye contact with a guy with dark black hair, and piercing blue eyes. I drop onto my knees and throw the walking stick to the side of me. Sexually crawling towards the man, I slowly wiggle my ass to get the others aroused.

Keeping my eye contact with the man, I reach out my hand to brush my fingers against his cheek. His eyes were intense but they did nothing to me. I lean forward getting close to his face, I smirk as his eyes move down to my lips.

In the corner of my eyes I see his hand reach up and place a few cash notes into my mouth. Breaking contact with him, I drop and roll to my back with the money still between my teeth. Arching my back I lift up and grab the pole to roll my body up on to my feet.

Wrapping one leg around the pole I swing myself around it. Through the process I throw my hat into the crowd, sending a few roars into the large room. I stop so my back is towards the crowd and drop to pop my ass out. I lift my arms and grab the pole to pull myself up.

As I hear the music come to its end, I start spinning and turning around the pole, dropping into some splits as the music stops. My audience cheer and throw money on the stage, I swing my leg around and collect all the money around me.

I strut off and into Backstage, where I see different dancers, managers and Robbie the stylist. "Silver! You're up next!" Alex the technician shouts. In runs a girl with long silver hair and a silver metallic bikini on. "Brooklyn get out of the way." She playfully pushes Brook as he was standing in front of the entrance to the stage.

He apologises with a smile and walks to his dressing room. Once there he drops the money on the dressing table and sits down on his chair. Looking into the mirror he grabs a makeup remover wipe and starts cleaning his face.

Shooting a small 'come in' when he hears a knock on the door, Andy walks in with his costume. "Hey B, Rye wants to talk to you after you've gotten changed." Andy explains as he sits down on the small sofa behind Brook, next to the door. Brook shoots him a smile and nods. "You were great out there."

"Thank you, wouldn't be able to do it without an amazing choreographer." Brook smirked through the mirror as he finished wiping away the make up. Andy shrugs, "I try."

"You do more than try, you're amazing Andy. Would not be here without you." Andy swing his legs to the floor and walked to stand behind Brook. He wrapped his arms around Brook's shoulders and thanked him, "what's gotten you so sentimental B?" Brook shrugs, legitimately not knowing why.