JACKLYN || "so whats it gonna be?" *1*

|| "so what's it gonna be?" || AU

Long one.

Please read message at the end.

Enjoy,

+++

The first time I met him was... random, you could say. I was running away from a guy that wanted to kill me.

***

I run down the long corridor of this random school I had ended up in. I was running away from Harold hunter, a guy that has hated me since birth and over time his hatred for me had worsened, to the point he wants to actually kill me. And lucky for me I had been trained by my father to defend myself. Anyway, as  was saying I was running away from Harold when I bumped into Brooklyn Wyatt.

"Watch where you're going!" Were the first words to be spoken between us, and I was mesmerized by his beauty, that I didn't know what I was doing. Until I heard the footsteps of one certain angry man coming closer. I panicked and I dragged him into a nearby closet, he protested against me but I kept my hold on him. As soon as the door closed I pushed him up against the wooden surface, slowly locking the door.

"What the -" he screamed, but I quickly covered his mouth with my hand. I placed one finger against my lips, to show him to be quiet.

"Come out, come out! Wherever you are?!" Harold shouted in a taunt. I stared into Brooklyn's emerald eyes, that were the first thing that I noticed about him. They were so captivating, I stare into those green eyes, and all I saw was anger and slight fear. I tried to soften my face as much as I could to keep him calm. The door handle rattled and I scrunched up my face in awaiting of him to already find us. But it stopped and I heard the footsteps walk away.

I slowly opened my eyes and retreated my hand from Brooklyn's mouth. "That was close." I whispered.

"What the fuck?!" he whisper shouted.

"Oh I'm so sorry about that, this guy wants to kill me and I couldn't let some innocent bystander get in the crossfire." I rambled, for some reason I wanted to tell him the truth.

"Well then, thank you I guess. I'm Brooklyn."

"Jack."

***

That was the first time we met, it was strange but I liked it. After that we didn't converse, nor did we see each other again. I felt like I was never going to see him, until...

***

I was sitting in a café, eating a cinnamon bun and drinking a cup of tea. I was aimlessly looking around when the door of the café opened with ring. I looked over and I saw the green eyed boy, he was dancing without a care in the world, whilst listening to music through his headphones. I watch him in amusement, he looks so happy and hyper. I watch as he walks around the counter and into the kitchen saying 'hi' to some of the employees.

It was then two minutes before he came back out with an apron around his waist and a notepad in his hand. He still smiled his gorgeous smile revealing his sparkling white teeth. He talked to the waitress at the cash machine, and I just watch as they oh so casually conversed. The girl had said something to him, and he turned his head towards me. A expression of shock across his face, he quickly moved around the counter and walked towards me.