RYKEY || What can you do when..

|| what can you do when... ||

(short)

Me and Rye were live on Tik Tok, the comments were zooming as I tried to read some. Rye was next to me looking through the different song to listen to on my Tv . "There are a lot of comments for us to kiss, we are not going to kiss" I smile looking over at Rye "not until later" I add on with a cheeky manor. I look back at Rye and he had a small smirk on his lips but it as soon as it appeared it had disappeared, as he finally found some music to play. I smiled and look over to the comments I read out: "Maisy loves you, we love you too Maisy. Thank you for the concert tropicalrye"

For a few minutes I just read the comments, with Rye joining in for a few of them. Rye was really cuddly today, more than usual, "Ok guys make sure you follow our tik tok, Instagram and all that shiz. we love you and goodbye." I clicked of the lively and turned my face to Rye who had his head against my shoulder watching the tv. "you okay Rye?" I asked as he looked up at me. a small smile played at the corner of his mouth. "yeah, why?"

"You seem off, are you sure you are ok?" I ask again. I look into his hazelnut eyes he looked upset. He sighed and looked down placing his head back on my shoulder. "I had another fight with my so called girlfriend" he had said in a bitter tone.

"What was it this time?"

He sighed once again, "she saw some old videos of me being close with you guys and thought they were recent, I told her they were from ages ago and that I'm with her and only her. But of course she didn't believe me and now I'm lonely." I wrapped my arm around his shoulder and squeezed him into a hug. "Rye, can I ask you something?" Rye hummed in response, keeping his sight set onto the Tv. "why are you with her?" I asked him in curiosity. As I was really wandering, most of the time when they are together they are either arguing or barely talking.

There was a brief silence until Rye rose from his spot and sat up right on my bed. He turned his head and gave me a sad smile. "I like her" he looked away from me as he said it.

"Oh Rye, what's the real reason?"

"Mikey, I love someone else and she's keeping that over me to get some popularity by dating me."

"Why did you tell us?"

"She was blackmailing me mike, I wasn't ready to admit my feelings for this person."

"you still could of told someone, just so we could of helped. In any way we could"

"I was scared." I sigh but still wrap my arms around him in a tight embrace. He leans into me and relaxes, we sit in silence with a light hum from the Tv. Rye spoke breaking the silence, "thank you Mikey."

"For what?"

"For not asking me who the person is."

"You'll tell me, when your ready, I'm not going to force out of you,"

"Thank you."

"No problem mate" Ryes face fells for a second but then covered it up with a grateful smile.

What Mikey didn't know that he was the one who Rye had loved, so when Mikey called him mate it slightly broke his heart. but what can you do when your in love with your bestfriend and he doesn't know of these feelings.