RANDY || Luna *2*

|| Luna || AU

Many of you wanted more, so your wish has been granted.

And it's long so there's more to read. :)

Enjoy my lovelies,

+++

It had been a couple of weeks now since Rye found out about Luna, and everything was running smoothly. Most nights the brunette would stay with Andy overnight, helping him with the baby girl. It had become a small routine between the two boys. Taking it in turns to care for her whenever she threw a fit.

Their friends didn't know yet either, which Andy was happy about. As much as he trusted his group of friends and told them everything. This kind of thing was best to keep secret. And knowing Brook to be a blabbermouth, he didn't want the whole school to know Andy's business.

So yes, everything was running smoothly, that was until...

::: ::: :::

Andy, Rye, Brook, Jack and Sonny were on the road to go to Harvey's place. Rye was at the wheel as Andy sat in the passenger seat. They were all laughing and singing to the music from the radio and just enjoying the journey to Harvey's.

Andy's phone started to ring in his pocket and he fished it out. Looking at the contact he turns the music down to a low hum so he could pick up his mum's call. The boys whine out in annoyance as the beat was about to drop.

"Hey, mum." Andy happily spoke out. There was a short pause before she said something. "Andy, you need to come to the hospital. It's Luna I thinks she's sick." She sounded panicked and fearful.

Andy's heart rose in speed as worry consumed him, "ok mum, I'll be there in ten minutes."

"Please hurry." They hung up and he faced Rye quickly, "Rye you need to drive to the hospital now!" Rye widened his eyes and looked in between the road and Andy. "Why? what's wrong?"

"It's Lu." Rye quickly nodded and spun the wheel to go the opposite way from Harvey's. "Andy, what's going on? and who's Lu?" Jack asked from the back seat. The other two boys were thinking the same thing and were worried about what was happening.

Andy bit his bottom lip contemplating if he should tell them or not. They were going to find out sooner or later, "you'll find out soon, I'm sorry."

___

Once they reached the hospital, Andy jumped out the car like his life depended on it and ran inside, the boys following not far behind. He ran to the front desk and got the man at the desks attention. "I'm here for Luna Fowler, where is she?"

The man typed away on his computer and looked up, "second floor, room 265." He thanked the receptionist and rushed towards the elevator. The boys going in with him.

Andy stood there anxiously, "I'm sure she's going to be ok Andy." Andy looked up at Rye with a scared expression. "I don't know Rye, my mum.. she sounded scared." The door opened and Andy looked around to see which way the room was.

He spotted his mother and run up to her, "mum! What happened?" She spun around and hugged her son. "I don't know, one moment she was fine and then the next she started to cough really bad and throw up everywhere. The doctors won't say anything." Andy nodded, too scared to say anything.

A few minutes past and Andy was pacing back and forth across the floor.

"Rye what's going on?" Brook softly asked the brunette as his eyes were trained on his blonde friend. Rye looked to the side of him, seeing all three boys standing there looking at him, waiting for answers. He was about to say something when the doctor called out, "the Fowler family?"