RANDY || Sleepy

|| Sleepy ||

Two in one night! Wow. But literally had this idea as soon as I watch their vid.

Inspired by the events of the TikTok prank.

+++

Andy -

Today had been a very long day, we were out in London all day filming for a new cover and I was getting tired. We were on our drive home and I felt my eyes closing ever so slowly. And it didn't really help that I only got a few hours the night before. "Come here," I heard Rye next to me whisper.

I look at him as he pats his lap. We were sat at in the middle of the small van, the others either up front or behind us. I slowly nod and lay down on the seat, resting my head against Rye's lap. He smiles down at me and I return it as I close my eyes.

What felt like ten minutes was actually an hour and I got woken up by a slight shake of my shoulder. I yawn, letting out a small squeak, and look up to see Rye's eyes watching me I groggily lift myself up and look around. "The guys went inside." I nod and we climb out of the van. Me, slower than usual as I was still waking up.

It was about nine in the evening and I was wide  awake, well I felt like I was.

Rye and Harvey were on live and I giggle to myself as I listen in on how Harvey doesn't know how to use the TikTok app. "Ooh Rye! I just got a little man on a tractor... no wait sorry a bike."

Rye chuckled to himself and the bands account as he was live too, "Harv that's an I'm very rich." I could literally feel eyes eyes rolling to the back of his skull. "Sorry guys Harvey doesn't know how to TikTok live."

I was laying across Rye's couch, too lazy to go back to my room. Me and Rye were just conversing about final details for the cover. But when we were finished I couldn't be able to move, so I stayed.

I rested my head against the arm rest of the sofa and felt my eyes closing again. I tried to fight it but my brain was saying no, and forcing me to go to sleep. The last thing I hear before falling into dream land was,

"Please guys suggest us things for our TikTok!"

___

I heard muttering around me, it was very quiet but I understood there were people around me. My heart slightly skipped a beat, scared that something bad would happen. And I was right.

Because the next thing I knew I was flying backwards to the floor. I frantically look around, my vision blurry slightly. But I could figure out the giggles and the camera in my face. As I rubbed my eyes I saw both Rye and Harvey laughing to themselves. The flash of the camera was too blinding to see who was behind it.

My heart was jumping out of my chest and I huffed, but it wasn't over. Brook then ran out of Rye's closet screaming out weird noises. It made me jump back a little, whilst still sitting on the floor. I groaned at all the laughter. I was having a really good dream and they had to ruin it.

I quickly cover myself up with the blanket and cuddle up to the upside down sofa. Blocking everything out as I get myself falling asleep again. Even with the scare of my life I was still tired. So not letting them win, I go back to sleep.

"Ok, guys that was good. But let me have some alone time with him." Rye breathily laughed out. I heard 'oohs' and 'ahhs' bounce across the room, but then the door clicked, so I guess they left. "You ok bubs?" I heard Rye's soft voice close to my ear. I slowly lift the blanket of my head, showing only my eyes.

"I'm just really tired Ryan. And you pranking me didn't help." Rye pouted pulling me against his lap like we did in the car. "I was having a really nice dream and then all of a sudden I'm falling."

"Oh baby! I'm sorry. We were just filming a TikTok. And thought if we pranked Jack whilst he was sleeping we would get our heads decapitated." I pout, all of this for content.

I was having a dream about the bands future and it gets stopped by a stupid video app. I pull away from Rye and cross my arms over my chest like a child. "Apology not accepted." My back was facing Rye and I couldn't see how he reacted.

I heard shuffling behind me and I felt Rye's front pressed against my back. His arms snaked around my waist and he face flush against my neck. "Please forgive me, if it makes you feel better it was Harvey's idea."

"No, that only makes you feel better. Making someone take the blame instead of you." I pout even more. Channeling my inner child. I felt his warm lips against my skin and they started to trail across the base of my neck. "Please." Kiss. "Forgive." Another kiss higher. "Me" a kiss just below and behind the ear. It was such a soft touch, that it sent a stream of pleasure to run down my spine.

I instinctively relaxed into Rye's body and let him continue as my arms dropped to my lap. "Forgiven." I whisper as I spin round and place my lips against his. I manoeuvre myself so I'm sat directly in front of him and push him slightly to the ground. All the while keeping the kiss going between us. It wasn't a lustful kiss nor was it that passionate.

It was soft and delicate, and full of so much adoration for each other. I straddled his lap as he grabbed onto my hips. My hands cupping his cheeks, I pull away ever so slightly. I open my eyes, his looked so beautiful. A rich honey colour that I could just melt into. A few strands of hair flickering across his eyelashes mad him looking so soft.

"What?" He quizzed. I must have such a wide smile on my lips as I stared at his face. I sit up a bit and keep my smile, "I love you Rye, even if you annoy the crap out of me." Rye chuckles and softly smiles back up at me.

"I love you too, and don't deny that you love when I annoy you. Because you like the attention. " I role my eyes. I lean down and linger against his lips, "I don't love it." I pull away not giving the kiss he was hoping for. And climb off him. "Oh really, who was the one that literally melted into me when I was apologising to you."

I pause as I walk to his bed, "I don't know what you're talking about." I shrugged keeping my back towards him.

"Hmm." He was right behind me. "So you wouldn't melt after I kiss right..." I felt his lips brushing against the spot behind my ear, "...there.". I bit my lip as his hot breath made a shiver run down my spine. "Admit it Andy, you love it when I annoy you." He huskily whispered, his tongue kitten licking the edge of my ear.

A moan escaping my lips unintentionally, I sigh in defeat. "Fine." I roll my eyes. "I love when you annoy me." He grabs onto my hips and spins me round. "See that wasn't so hard was it?" I shake my head at his smirk.

He leans down to my lips and kisses them gently. I grab onto his neck with my right hand and push him closer to me. We start to walk backwards and the back of my knees touch the edge of the bed and we fall back.

Let's just say, after what we did in that bed, I fell asleep a lot quicker than I had in the car and the sofa.

I was one sleepy boy that day.

+++

I felt so bad for Andy. But it was slightly funny.

XOXO,

Ms_roadie