RANDY || Grinder *2* *smut*

|| Grinder *2* ||

This is cringe but

Enjoy 😉

+++

Rye -

There was something that Andy had said on the night we first had sex.

"I'm versatile"

I have always been the top in any relationship. Slightly dominant as well. But I have always had the thought of being the opposite at the back of my head. Surrendering myself, and feeling what the ones below me feel. It's strange to think about, but I kind of want to be a bottom. Maybe I should ask Andy about this, he is the only one that I know that could do this for me.

When I think about the day when I "blacked out" and was late for studio, I had realized that maybe that was the reason that I did space out, maybe I was thinking about being a bottom. I don't know.

"Rye you alright? you keep spacing out." I jump out of my day dream and look over at Alex, I glance around the room and see all expecting and worried eyes on me. "Uh yeah, sorry." I press play on my phone turning the music on and lifting it in the air. Jack and Brook started singing to the music as Alex filmed them. "You wanna talk about it?" I look to my side as I hear Andy whisper next to me.

"Later." He nods and focuses back on the scene in front of us. Filming for the new cover I watch the two boys and seek out any mistakes. When they finish, Alex shows me the footage and I nod watching it. "Yeah looks great, but take another as a safety." Alex nods but I hear two groans from Jack and Brook. "Oh shut it you two, no one asked for your input." I snap not realizing I was clutching onto the phone making my fingers turn white and my breath becoming heavy with annoyance. "Robbie can you take over for Rye a bit, he needs some air." The phone is taken away from me and I'm lightly pushed outside of the small room.

I'm pushed against the wall and light hands are placed on my face. "Rye whats going on with you? You need to talk." I nod biting my lip, I push myself off the wall and start to pace. I try to find a way of telling him I want to switch roles. "So, you know how your versatile?" I spin round, and he curiously nods. "And how we have this little thing going on?" I point in between us to emphass my point.

"Rye what are you asking?"

"Um... well.. I was wandering... if we could try with you being top?" I shyly ask looking over at him.

"Is this what you've been worrying about?" he says as he smiles, almost laughing. I shyly nod, he shakes his head walking closer to me. He places his hands on my cheeks and smiles, "you could of just asked."

"So, you'll do it?"

"Yes, Rye. I'll be the top." I grin happily and quickly slam my lips on his. He was surprised for a second but soon kissed back. "God you guys need to stop doing this. Someone's going to catch you." We hear Sonny saying. I move away from Andy and look to the side of him, "sorry."

"Just get a room, yeah?" I nod and look back to Andy as Sonny walks away. I rest my forehead against his and thank him. "Meet me in my room tonight. No one will interrupt us." He told me. I nod and we head back into filming the new cover.

___

For the rest of the day I have been trying to contain my excitement, I can't believe that it's actually going to happen. I am nervous of course, but I trust Andy in taking care off me. I wait until everyone was asleep and I walked down to Andy's room. Knocking, I wait until he lets me in. He opens the door and smiles up at me, he lets me in and I nervously sit down on his bed. "You ok?" I nod looking up at him, he comes over to me and straddles my legs. Placing his hands in the crooks of my necks, "but are you ready?" he whispered. I place my fingers against his hips and looked down.