JACKLYN || Touch

|| Touch || AU

I don't really know how to title this so I used the common theme.

And I'm also pissed at Jacklyn for promising a live but not giving us one 🤬

ENJOY!

+++

Sitting at the schools field on a picnic table, Brook, Jack, Andy and Rye were there enjoying their time In the sun. Jack was perched up on the table whilst Brooklyn sat in between his legs, the brunettes arms around the blondes neck. Whilst Andy and Rye were sitting normally, backs against the table looking out into the field full of students.

Jack dropped his head into Brook's neck as Andy and Rye talked about the football game playing in front of them. "I love you Brooks." The taller man whispered against his neck. Brushing his lips against the skin as he spoke, which in return made a small shiver run down Brooklyn's spine. Brook hummed and slowly turned his head to the side to smile at Jack, "I love you too." They slowly leaned in.

But were stopped, "disgusting fags!" Their eyes moved over to the homophobic comment and then locked eyes with each other, smirking Brooklyn slowly stood up holding eye contact with the student, spinning to face his body to Jack. With his still smirk, he tore his eyes away from the student and moved to Jack's mischievous ones.

Leaning in, their lips touched and started to move at an average speed, Brook's hands cupping Jack's Face as Jack's were on the blondes hips. Pulling each other impossibly close, they opened their mouths wider to exchange tongue contact. They were slowly falling into their own little bubble, forgetting about their friends and the homophobe. Forgetting they were in school and anywhere really.

It was just them and them only. To Brook it felt like a movie scene, where the camera had spun around the 'in love' couple.

He loved Jack's touch, every finger tip digging into his skin brought heat around the touch. Every kiss they exchanged, always felt like they had kissed for the first time.

His fingers had thread through Jack's soft brown locks and tugged ever so slightly, knowing that Jack enjoyed this kind of touch. Jack had always loved Brook's touch as it was always so soft and innocent. Because even if they had many beautiful nights together, Brook's touch had always felt like it was the first time.

"Guys, I think you made your point now!" Andy tried, but to his avail he couldn't stop the two boys from breaking apart. "There's no point Fovvs, they're gone. No stopping them now." Rye sighed slightly pulling Andy away from Jack and Brook. "Let them be late to class."

Pulling away finally after a few minutes, after everyone had deserted the field and went to their respected classes. Jack and Brook stared into each other's eyes, "let's ditch last period." Jack whispered. Brook smiling, nodded his head and they grabbed their bags, walking through the gates with their hands linked.

Climbing onto Jack's motorbike, Jack gave Brooklyn the spare helmet. Wrapping his arms around the waist and placing his head on Jack's back, Brook was ready to let the wind take its toll over his clothes and hair. The engine starts and Jack sets off onto the road. Brook closed his eyes and started to savour the moment, feeling the air push against his skin.

He had at first hated the idea of going on a dangerous contraption, but as he got to know Jack and trust him, Brook was able to easily come over his fear and ride the sunsets with the brunette. But slowly opening his emeralds, he watched as the trees flew past his vision.

Jack held onto the handle bars, leaning and turning into familiar routes. He had always loved the freedom that came with riding his vehicle. But the feeling of his boy against his back had felt even better than what he had known before he met the older boy. Brook was Jack's safety, even in the most dangerous times.