RANDY || What the hell happened last night?

|| What the hell happened last night? ||

The snow gently falls from the sky as we move into Hogwarts. However, its no ordinary Hogwarts, if anyone knows the boys you should know that, that's what they call their house, this is no harry potter story. This is the story of how the six boys had ended up half naked, scattered across the floor of the manor. With decorations torn and ruffled all around the walls and floors. With groans and moans slowly the boys awake, with confusion written across each feature.

Andy, the oldest. The more responsible one in the band. Laying upside down across the cinema sofa. Wearing nothing but his black under pants and pink feathery boa and a kings crown sitting loosely against his blonde locks. He is the first one awake, his hand shooting to his head as a wave of pain washes over in his skull.

Rye, the second oldest. The one that is only serious when it comes to work. Rye is sprawled like a starfish across the floor of the living room, with biscuit cuddled up next to him dressed in a small little Santa's outfit. Luckily for Rye he is wearing joggers to cover himself. He slowly rises, looking down at himself spotting paint and what seems like hickeys surrounding his torso. He himself shoots his hand to his head, as a sharp pain shoots through his head.

Brooklyn, he may not be the youngest but he is very childlike and crazy. You can see him laying across the kitchen counter, dressed as a slutty elf. Not what he originally was dressed as, yes he was an elf but the guys convinced him to be a slutty one instead. Although they might of not thought about the size as it was a little too tight on him, showing of his slowly forming abs and muscular legs. Although both Andy and Rye had done the right thing of slowly getting up, Brooklyn on the other hand shot right up, as if the counter was on fire with a sudden rush of blood going to his brain, he stumbled a bit as he climbed of the counter and again shot his own hand to his temples rubbing against them to ease the pain.

Mikey, what can I say about Mikey, I would say that he was the next responsible one. Like the mother of the group, yet still making silly decisions when he can. After the night they had, you would see that Mikey was spread across in the bath tub upstairs, with his arms and legs hanging off the edges of the white metal. Covered in his robe in only his black boxers, he's surrounded by tinsel and Christmas lights. He wandered what exactly he was doing here, unlike the others his head didn't pound with pain, only a small ache. So, as he climbed out of the tub, he stretched his muscles that were stiff from the position he was in, and moved himself down stairs.

Now lastly, but certainly not least Jack. for the youngest and more brave one of the group that would do literally anything. He seemed to be the only one to be in actual bed. However, it was not his, he woke up and looked at his surroundings as saw the colorful fabric of Alex's hammock in a pile on the floor. He had decided that he had ended up in Alex's room. He was fully clothed, dressed in a Santa's costume. We can only guess that he couldn't get upstairs because of his state.

Each of the boys slowly moved into the kitchen with pain shooting through their bodies. The only emotion on their faces is confusion, as the last thing that they could remember is putting the music on, because after that its all a blur.

Now you must be wandering where alex and Robbie are, well they left a couple of days ago to do something for the band, but what they didn't know is that the band had a party. So, when they walked into the house, seeing decorations, alcohol bottles and red cups every where. They were a little confused, they both looked at each other skeptically. When they heard voices in the kitchen they moved into the room seeing five bodies slouched over the counter holding their heads.

"Guys, what happened?" Alex was the first to speak as he stepped over a toy Santa. Robbie following behind he looked over at all the hungover boys. "we have no idea mate" Brooklyn was the one that answered when no one else did. "well, lets retrace your steps. what was the last thing you guys remember?" Robbie asked.