RANDY || Mr. Grumpy pants

|| Mr. Grumpy pants ||

Based upon the sonny vlogs, specifically the one were they filmed for 'I don't care'.

All views in this story are of my own, not theirs. You'll understand. ;) ☀️
Enjoy,

+++

Andy-

This was the first in Roadtrip and YouTube history that it has taken thirty-six plus hours for a full blown cover and music video, after the original song has come out. And with this it has consequences, and those are that we haven't slept for the last 24 hours. I was starting to get really cranky, but luckily the boys only saw it as a funny joke and didn't take my insults to heart.

Alex and Connor where setting up in the kitchen as me, Rye, Brooklyn and Sonny where in the room behind it. The scene was of Jack being the main focus and we would be partying in the background. The long hours were starting to take a toll on me and I was really starting to get grumpy. I plop myself on the small couch and cross one leg over the other bouncing my foot slightly, crossing my arms across my chest. I watch as Robbie films the boys mess around and I slowly feel my eyes closed.

I close my eyes for a brief second before I jump when I hear Brooklyn scream. "Why are you so loud?!" I shout at him.

"It's keeping us up isn't it?!" he shouts back, sounding reasonable but still, did he have to use this method. "You could of thought of something other than blowing up our eardrums!" His mouth opens and closes like a little fish, trying to think of something to say. I smirk at him and drop my head to my chest. My eyes start to close again and I felt a body sit next to me and an arm behind my head, careasing it a bit. I move my head slighty to the side and open one of my eyes. I spot Rye sitting their with a small reassuring smile. I drop my head back down and trying not to fall asleep. "Stop being a grumpy pants, Fovvs" Rye whispered in my ear.

"I'm not being a grumpy pants." I mumbled.

"Yes you are, you're not acknowledging me." He whisper whined. I sigh lifting my head up and barely opening my eyes to speak up, "Hi, Rye." a huge smile formed on his face.

"Hi Andy!" I groaned at his chipper mood and looked over to Sonny and Brook. They were playing around with the curtain string. I start to think, I have known Sonny since the Overload days, maybe even before. He seems to work well with Brook, almost alike. With Jack he seems like they can get along, but I can see the jealousy in Jack's eyes whenever he sees Sonny and Brooklyn together. I know that Mikey approves of him. And Blair has liked him ever since Overload. Alex, Conner, and Robbie seemed to like him as well.

Now Rye, I'm not sure about him. They seem to get along well but- "What you thinking about?" I jumped slightly at Rye's sudden voice. I spin my head towards him and look at him in thought, "What do you think of Sonny?" He looked taken back a bit on the question I asked but quickly recovered.

"I think he's alright, seems like he really fits in with the band." Now if you have lived with the same people in a small room, then a small flat and now a house, you can pick up all tells of how someone is feeling, if they feel upset or happy or even lying. And I know when Rye is lying, whenever he does so, he clenches his jaw after the lie. And this is a moment when he is lying. "What do you really think of him?" He sighs in defeat.

"I wasn't lying when he fits in the band, he's an amazing singer and works really well with everyone. It's just..." He trailed of avoiding eye contact.

"What is it Rye?" He looks over to me and sighs once again,

"I don't know, I'm just hesitant." I look over to Sonny and see him laughing with Brook. I rest my head against Rye's arm acoss the back of the couch and keep looking at the two. Rye placed his head on my shoulder and also looked at the two. "Do you ever feel like we're the parents of this house?" Rye mumbled. I looked down and smiled, "All the time." We both laugh and get up as soon as Connor shouts at us to start filming. I lightly slap my face to wake myself up and start fooling around with the guys.