JACKLYN || "I've Finally Found You" *2*

|| I've Finally Found You 2 || AU

This ones a shit one from me, boys and girls.

+++

one year in...

"So?"

"Well, I love the natural sunlight in the living room and the bedroom is the perfect size, but... its far from the southside." Brook's face fell, he stepped closer to Jack. He placed his hands on either side of Jack's face, "Jack, you said you wanted to distance yourself from the gang life."

"I know, but my mum..." Brook sighed happily.

"She's going to be fine, its just a half an hour drive. She'll be fine, youll be fine, everyone will be fine." Brook watched as Jack's face changed between many different expressions. But as the brunette started to nod, Brook smiled hugely. He quickly kissed him and spun to look at the sales person, "we'll take it."

____

"I can't believe you convinced me to do this." Jack said. The two boys were laying across their brand new sofa, bodies linked and Brook was playing with both of their hands. Linking them and unlinking them, staring at their soulmate tattoos. "Well, we had to move in together at some point."

Jack smiled and kissed the side of Brook's head, "I wish we could stay like this forever." The fireplace was lit, creating a warm and romantic atmosphere. The tv was lightly playing, a very low hum that the boys didn't really take notice of.

"I do too, but the guys and your mum will be here soon." Jack sighed, Brook tried to get up but Jack hugged the boy tighter and wrapped himself around the blonde. "Not yet." He mumbled in Brook's shoulder. Brook giggled as he let Jack hug him like a bear. Jack buried his face into Brook's neck and snuggled his way into a comfortable state, his leg draped over Brook's.

"I love you Brooks." Jack whispered. Brook's heart warmed at the three little words and he smiled. "I love you too Jack." Jack's arms tightened around Brook and so the blonde lifted his arms up and hugged him back. The two boys were laying across the sofa, with Jack half on top of Brook, legs tangled together and hugging the life out of each other.

Brook started to feel Jack's body go limp and he quickly fell into action, "Babe please don't fall asleep. We have guests to entertain soon." Jack mumbled an incoherent sentence into Brook's neck and the older boy frowned.

"What was that love?" Jack lifted his head up and smiled, "I love when you call me babe." Brook grinned back, as Jack brushed an out of place hair piece from Brook's eyes. "You're so fucking beautiful Brooks." Brook giggled with a blush creeping up and he pulled Jack's face closer as a thank you.

Their lips instantly moulding together, and memories of their first kiss had flashed through Jack's mind, as he fell in between Brook's legs. Jack couldn't wipe away the smile he had started to form and as they pull apart, Jack pecked Brook once more before getting off of him and helping the blonde up.

"Let's get ready then."

____

Standing in the kitchen with a mint green jumper and some ripped blue jeans, Brook sets out appetisers in plates to put in the living room. Jack walks in with watermelon covered shirt with some black jeans. He walks over to Brook and grabs one of the cheese slices as he hops up on the counter next to his boyfriend.

"Hey! Those are for your mum and friends."

"They're your friends too." Brook hums as he finishes off his decorative plate. Jack watches as Brook walks around the kitchen getting plates, cups and other things that he thinks people will need. The door bell rings, "can you get that?" Brook asks as he puts the kettle on.