ROADTRIP || Going home to Hogwarts *3*

|| Going home to Hogwarts ||

Third and final part of this story thing. :)

So, the next morning when each of the boys awoke from their sleep, they were quiet to say so lightly. Mostly because they were tired and lumpish, so everyone was in their own little world as they gathered their things in their own bags.

Rye was the first to awake and he was the first to get his things together, now he was just sitting on his bed as he waited for the other two to awake as well. He didn't really have much to do so he sat their and thought about random little things, such as his family, his band and his music. However, there was one thing that he wanted to stop thinking about and that was that he was worried for the future, specifically his and Andy's. He knew he had to speak to him whether he liked it or not. Other wise, he was afraid that Mikey will tell him. But deep down he knew that his tattooed friend won't do that to him, as this is Rye's secret to tell.

He looked over to his side to see Mikey moving around, slowly waking up from his slumber and he let out a laugh as he saw that Mikey was about to fall out of the bed. And he did, he hit the floor with a thump and Rye let out a tummy twisting laugh. Tears slowly falling down his cheeks and he clenched his stomach. He kind of almost forgot to breathe at the state that Mikey was in. Mikey slowly lifted himself up from the ground and shot his laughing friend a glare. "That was not funny."

"It so was M-Mike!" Rye laughed as he saw the glare that was given,

"No it wasn't, I could of gotten seriously hurt and you wouldn't of had a base singer anymore."

"Oh, Mikey stop being such a baby." He mocked.

"I'm not being a baby." Slowly Ryes laughter died down and they stopped bickering when they heard a mumble from the other side of Rye. "Could you guys be any louder?" Andy asked in a raspy tone, with his eyes still closed. Both of the bikering boys had apologetic expressions as they said in unision "Sorry Fovvs." Andy just waved his hand in a low energy. He grabbed the pillow and hugged it as he slowly woke up.

Andy didn't want to get up yet, especially as he is so warm and comfortable, he wipes away his tired eyes and watched his band mates move around the room.

___

Now, we move into the Jacklyn room, lets just say that that room isn't as awake as the other. They were more slower, they did not want to get out of that bed. As Jack and Brook shared the heat between the sheets, they didn't want to leave each others embrace.

Brooklyn sighed in content and snuggled up into his tall friend whilst Jack held onto him for his dear life. They were awake just not fully. "Jack, do you know what the time is?" Jack had his head placed against Brooks, he shook his head in a no. Brook sighed and tried to get out of the brunette's grip, but he whined and wouldn't let Brook go. "Jaaack, I need to check. Otherwise the boys will be mad if we're late." Jack shook his head and squeezed tighter "No." He sternly said.

"Jack Duff, will you please let me go? Otherwise I will cancel all cuddle time for in the future." That catches Jack's attention and he immediately lets go of Brooklyn, almost like he was on fire and he need to get away from it as fast as he could. Brooklyn chuckled at his sudden movement and dragged himself to his phone to check the time. Brook sat on the edge of the bed facing away from Jack. He looked down his phone and smiled at the texts he got from his other friends. He checked the time and slightly gasped, "We have about thirty minutes to get ready and get to the van." He rushed out.

Jack piped up and moved himself off the bed to go get everything together. Brooklyn followed his actions and also went to get all his things, cleaning his teeth and changing into some good quality clothes.