RANDY || Fallen rose 🥀 *smutty*

|| Best phone call of my life || ;)

shh... just a little something for the Randy wet dreamers.

And I have Randy feels. So that means... sex! (But you didn't hear it from me)

+++

Two of the boys of the boyband RoadTrip had a secret code, one that none of the other boys know about, a deal that they made when they first started the band, a small little pact. If one of the two boys had felt horny or needed some stressed to be relieved then they would send a small fallen rose emoji through text to the other boy. A show of need.

And so when one did send that fallen rose it gave a signal to the other that they needed that little help to make their days a little better. The other would then see it and call the one that sent the rose and they would discuss the appropriate way of helping each other out. The usual thing that they would do was go to a quiet place, away from everyone and do the deed, if that was one of the boy's room, most likely Ryes, or in the small hut next to the Hogwarts house.

But this time was different, and it was one of the best decisions that they had made in a very long time. Something that they would consider doing again in the future. Possibly.

But before we start here are the rules:

1. NO HICKEYS - we don't want anyone to know or get suspicious.

2. If one has started to feel uncomfortable at any moment then they shall stop.

3. If one has found a girlfriend they shall also stop.

4. Under no circumstances will they talk about the fallen rose pact outside of their "alone" time.

5. No touching themselves without the other present.

6. Lastly, always wear a condom, in case you know... something happens.

Andy -

I was comfortably sitting in my small corner by the window, covered in my warm fluffy blanket. Surrounded by many different stuffed animals, that some of the roadies had got me, that I appreciated very much. I was warm and I was comfortable, not wanting to move from this position. I was scrolling through my laptop looking for new movies to watch, when I heard my phone go off. I look over and see that I got a text from someone. I pull the phone closer and see a small fallen rose text sent from Rye.

I sighed not really wanting to move from my spot, as I said before I am very comfortable and warm. And especially with this English weather I didn't want to move. I unlock my device and press the call button under Ryes name. Waiting for Rye to pick I speak before he even gets the chance to, "hey, I'm really comfortable Rye I don't want to come over."

"Please Andy, I need you. So... badly" my breathe hitched slightly as I heard the genuine need in his husky voice. "I don't want to move" I try again, I wouldn't mind going over, only if my legs will allow me to move. "Then what am I supposed to do?" he asked suggestively. Knowing exactly what he was saying I reply,

"Don't you dare touch yourself without me." I sternly spoke. There was silence, before I heard a small moan, "Rye." I say with a serious tone. If he does touch without my consent, something may or may not happen and he knows exactly that. Silence grew, I didn't hear anything, so he must of stopped or he's good at hiding it. Rye would come over to my room, if I didn't have a rule that no one was allowed in it, I was VERY strict about That. And I didn't really want my room to smell like sex. Then suddenly a light bulb switched on inside my mind. "Why don't we have phone sex?" I suggest.

"Please anything, just... need you" he breathlessly said, not really registering his words. I slowly reach my hand under the blanket and through between the waistband of both my jeans and boxers. "What are you doing now?" I ask breathlessly, palming ever so slightly.

"I'm on top of my bed, slowly rubbing myself through my boxers." I bite my lip at the image that popped into my head. "Slowly, reach inside grab your thick cock Rye" I say slowly as I palm myself harder. I heard a moan through the small speaker. "Imagine me there with you, wrapping my small delicate fingers around your shaft, moving slowly up and down, teasing you."

"No teasing baby" I heard him at an almost whisper. I ignore him and continue,

"Imagine I slowly lean down wrapping my lips around your tip, lightly licking it. Through your slit, so soft and delicate." He hums in pleasure as I, myself stroke my member. Getting very comfortable now, more than I was before, if that is even possible. "Now, me taking you all, in through my lips. Me covering all of what I can take with my warm, wet mouth." I said sensually as All what was heard was moaning from the other end and I was also trying so hard not make a loud noise, but I didn't really need to worry as I was furthest way from the boys. "Andy, you feel so good around me." I hum in pleasure as my hand moves slowly up and down myself.

"Up and down, I move my head..." I whisper, "up and down, licking and sucking as much as I can as your cock reaches the back of my throat. chocking me slightly" I heard him restraining his moans, "don't keep your sweet sounds in Rye" I command. The next second he lets out a small but loud moan.

"I'm close, kitten." I can also feel myself coming close to the edge.

"I lift myself of from you, leaving a small trail of saliva, staring deep in your chocolate brown eyes."

"You always looks so hot when you do that." I hum in response.

"I move closer to you, straddling your hips as I place a small kiss against your lips." The picture of him stopping excites me for a second before I continue. "Slowly I lift myself over you, sliding down, you filling me up" I moan as I think of Rye inside of me. The same going through to the other side of the phone, "When I reach the base, I stay there adjusting to your, huge size" I say, boosting his ego for a bit as I hear a moan.

"Can I move Andy? can you?" I hum.

"I slowly rise, reaching to your tip, and I slam back down, again moving up and down" I slowly say as my hand moves. "All I feel is you inside me, my walls surrounding your thick mouth-watering cock." moans on moans were heard from both of us. Imagining the whole scene in our heads of Rye fucking me. "I move and grind into you, a moaning mess. I grab onto your broad shoulders slightly digging into your skin. Wanting nothing more, for you to fill me up."

"I'm so close, Andy"

"Me too Rye. Me too" I breathe out. The next few seconds where filled with me and Rye listening to each others moans and groans. "You feel so fucking good inside me Rye, I'm about to cum, do it with me." my back arches as my body goes tense and a slightly high pitched moan of Ryes name releases through my lips as I feel the release all over my hand. I hear a low long moan of my name through the phone , "Andy!" as we both calm down from our highs. Heavy breathes filling my ears, "That was..."

"Yeah" I respond with out him actually finishing his sentence.

___

When I had cleaned up, I decided to go down stairs, where most of the boys were. I look round in the kitchen and sigh at the mess that was across the counter. Moving over to the fridge I look through to find something to eat, as I had brought up a real appetite after the session I just had.

I suddenly felt a hot breath against my neck, "it wasn't as good as the real deal though." and a hand slightly needing my ass, a slight moan leaving my lips as I look to my right as I see Rye walking away with a huge smirk on his lips. I smile shaking my head slightly at his actions. He can be a real pain in the ass sometimes. Excuse the pun.

I got out some food and walked to the counter. "What got you so happy?" I heard Mikey say. I look over to the couch and see Rye watching me with his hot gaze, but turning his head to Mikey's voice. "Oh nothing. Just had the best phone call of my life." I look down blushing and smiling at the comment as I continue with my food.

+++

you are very welcome

oh and DETENTION (Jacklyn) will be out soon, I just need to get inspiration.

XOXO,

ms_roadie