ROADTRIP || The hotel in Birmingham *2*

|| The hotel in Birmingham ||

Part 2 of "The flight to Birmingham", thinking of a part 3 but im not sure yet.

The car ride was well, silent. Not much to expect from five tired guys and an exhausted tour manager. Each member going to their respected rooms, arriving at the hotel that they had before the Dublin show. Rye, Andy and Mikey going to one and Jack and Brooklyn going the another.

(I'm not sure if Darren shared with J and B so for this he's alone.)

Each member of the band had grudgingly moved over to the beds and plopped their belongings at the end of the inviting mattresses. We enter the room of the three boys. Andy falls face first against the soft bed in a huff, forgetting he's still in his uncomfortable clothes. He sighs into the pillow, content in the delicacy of the fabric against his skin.

Rye on the other hand just simply sits down on his bed watching the blonde relish in the comfortability of his own bed. He smiles a small smile at the sight, seeing his best mate happy and content. He couldn't wish for anything more to see his little fovvs happy. He took of his bag off of his back and softly placed it on the floor next to his feet. Raising his arms, he lightly stretches, curing the ache that was forming in his lower back. He, like andy does, huffs. Deflating his posture slightly and looking up to Mikey.

Mikey had moved over to the desk against the wall, as soon as he walked in. placing his own bag against it to look for his shower things, as he wnted to get rid of the horrible feeling against his skin. He found his toothbrush and some pjs, spinning round to see Rye watching him and his every move. Mikey looked over to the blonde boy and had worried look fall upon him, "you should wake him up, that he doesn't feel uncomfortable in the morning." Him pointing at the sleeping boy, Rye looked over and sighed as he knew that he had to, but it was hard as he looked so cute as the older boy slept.

Mikey moved into the bathroom and turned the shower on, letting the water fall for a few minutes to warm up. He absolutely hated cold showers, he could not understand why someone would like them. Placing his things against the counter top, that had a simple sink pirched on top. He looked at himself through the mirror, seeing small dark circles under his eyes. Sighing, he remembers just how much of the tiredness had consumed him. So, before he fell asleep then and there he undressed himself, and climbed in the shower.

___

Now, there was a different story being told in the room just down the corridor. As the two boys walked in they both sat down on each of the beds in a tense posture. The confessions on the plane had been playing on each of their minds, wandering about one question and one question only.

What happens now?

So, the two younger boys do what they do best, and that is to ignore the obvious tension and go live on the Roadtrip tik tok. And as they usually do they fall into their roles pretty easy and all of what was on their minds had disappeared into thin air.

(Didn't watch the live so I made some of it up)

As the watch count had increased, more and more of the roadies coming in they had completely forgotten what had happened. They chatted to the watchers and shouted out anyone who sent in a gift. Brooklyn was the closest to the screen, whilst Jack was casually hanging on the back of the chair mainly sitting on the bed. They were talking about a random thing when Jack had heard a click and the instant he did he felt a small pain rising in his knee.

Knowing this pain, he knew that he had dislocated his knee, once again. He grunted which had caused the attention of Brooklyn to diverse onto the youngest boy in concern as he saw Jack face contorted in pain. "You alright bro?" Jack only shook his head.