129. And I'll Be The One For Widower Sam!

It's been so long, and it's good to be back. I have been working on the story for a bit, and I am sorry to keep you guys waiting. Now here's the next chapter!

I would like to dedicate this chapter to NichyBhushanam omoyemi16 ramyasiya Dhemeryss AimeeCayaban
craybae14 annyyy12 allejahmay
-Clara09-

And the Cliffers of this week would be pratishtha1811 riya_thewriter JanhaviMShedge Thank you for checking up on this story, and not forgetting about it. I hope you enjoy this chapter.

A lil recap of the previous chapter: The guys and Cath have their first ever opening night. Daniel encounters Veronica when he searches for Sam. And finally he finds her with Brian who wants to talk something with her without Daniel's presence. Daniel is pissed off, and leaves when Sam chooses to stay and listen to Brian.

***************
Daniel's POV:

The fire bristled and danced in the dark night, and so did Blake in his so called 'half sober state.' To say that I've never seen someone more drunk would be an understatement. The words painted a picture of a girl giggling in my arms, as I carried her heavy body up the stairs.

My grip on the green bottle tightened. Don't think about her. But how could I not when the idiot in front of me kept reminding me of her? "Don't you borry..." Blake tumbled a few steps and took a seat on the large rock beside me. "Tony boy. I'll wed Pam for you." He clutched my cheeks, and shook it twice.

"Who the hell is Pam?" I pushed his hand away. He merely grinned and swung his arm around my shoulders.

"Vam! You don't know Vam?" He chuckled, the sound cut off with a hiccup. "She is your.." He strained hard before he spoke the next word. "girlfriend?"

The reminder of her only made my mood sourer than a raw lime, and I pushed his arm off of me. "Don't talk about her."

"Aww!" He got up, and tumbled a few steps ahead of me. "You don't vant herrrr anymore? Cause" -hiccup- "I ready to take it."

I glared at him, and took a swing of the drink in my bottle. The alcohol burned through my throat, but the feeling was not enough to make me forget about the incident from moments ago. She chose him. She chose him inspite of knowing how much I needed her at the moment. How much I wanted her to choose me at the moment! But what could I expect? He was her first crush after all!

The thought brought a new surge of fire boiling through my blood. I gulped down the entire content of the bottle, and threw it on the blanket set up next to our bonfire. "Give me another." I extended my hand towards Zoran.
He was probably more sober than Blake. In fact, I don't think he drunk anything at all.

His eyes moved uneasily between me, and the brown chiller that had more bottles than we could count in our drunken state. "I don't thi-"

"I said give me another one."