52. Looks Like You've Been A Naughty Girl!

Hey guys we are now on 5k reads with a whooping 1000 comments!! How cool is that! And we are now on #9 in Mystery! OMG! thats the highest rank so far and thank you my lovely sisters for pointing it out! And I am back on time, so I guess that deserves a celebration!

This lovely banner at the top was made by the one and only ShebaHanna Be sure to follow her and check out her works if you want one for your own! They are all amazing cause she is my sister! *wink* JK she really is talented so do check it out!

So this chapter is dedicated to punnoose01 Who_Am_I_29  
KrishnaPriyaa29 and Unknown389

I am personally in love with this chapter! I hope you guys love it too! Leave in your comments and continue showing me your love! Thank you guys. I love you all!

****************
Cath's POV :

That night we were back at home for dinner. The boys were back at the hospital by eight since Harry was being discharged today. They were quite happy and making fun of Harry on how he must have jumped in front of the bullet like a superhero.

Surprisingly it hadn't caused me any guilt anymore. Maybe because I had gotten used to the fact that I had done it and there was no use punishing myself for it again and again. Or maybe my mind was plain busy on something else to actually mind it.

Jane was super surprised to see Harry since she did not know of his arrival and they had a teary eyed reunion. I knew that she had been visiting him everyday at the hospital but still I could see that she had missed his presence a lot.

We were currently sitting on the dinning table and Jane was serving us all with her delicious foods. Harry, Jane and I sat on one side while Michael, Zoran and Blake sat on the opposite side.

The whole room was loud with voices. Zoran and Blake were bickering like usual. Jane smiled as she passed on a comment on how Blake makes her cringe when he tries to hit it off with her friends.

Harry laughed as he illustrated one of the events where Blake embarrassed himself in front of an audience during a live show. But all I could think of was his words to me in the hospital earlier. Love him for a day! Could I do that? Could I give him the chance to love me just for a day?

And then I heard that sound. The sound of utter happiness and joy.

Michael's laughter.

My eyes were immediately drawn to the chair opposite to me. His eyes squinted as he laughed, throwing his head back on the chair. His attention was concentrated on Harry as he continued to illustrate his funny story.

Suddenly his eyes turned in my direction and I quickly shifted my gaze towards me plate. Shit! Did he just notice that I was gawking at him? I could feel his eyes on me but didn't dare lift my head up.

I rolled the peas around the plate with my fork to serve as a distraction. But I couldn't shake off the feeling of his hot stare. I lifted my head a little, hoping that he had looked away.

But there he was looking at me with amusement in his eyes and the stupid mischievous smirk that he always had. My eyes snapped down to my plate. My heart began racing fast. What is he doing to me?