38. I'll Be Meeting You Soon!

Hey guys, that wonderful cover up there was made by xMyTakex ...!!! Thank u so much fr ur support n d luvly cover..!!!

This cover above was made by my luvly lil sister azeeba !! She is making up covers for free! So if anybody wants a cover for ur story please go check out her "Covers" book and request for one! Thank u luvlies

This cover above was made by my luvly lil sister azeeba !! She is making up covers for free! So if anybody wants a cover for ur story please go check out her "Covers" book and request for one! Thank u luvlies..!! Now for d story, I have ntg to say luckily. So read and enjoy on ur own!! 😊😊

************
Monday morning - The hospital room.

Cath's POV:

I woke up with a beeping sound next to my ear. My eye lids felt heavy. I slowly opened it and bright lights hit my vision making it uncomfortable to see. A groan escaped my mouth. I used my elbows to put pressure on the bed and lift myself up. I laid back on the headboard of the bed I was lying on and tried to open my eyes again.

"You're up finally!" A familiar voice spoke. My head whipped to the left. There laid Harry on a separate bed along side mine. Wires were attached to his hand and there was a large white cloth wrapped around his upper left arm and a speck of blood stained it.

My face contorted at the sight of it. It was the bullet that I shot inside him. But Harry didn't seem to take it that way. He smiled at me like we were long lost friends. I stared at him unable to speak anything because the guilt was killing me.

"I'm sorry." I choked out. My voice was hoarse and was difficult to speak.

Harry grabbed the bottle on his bedside table and tossed it towards me. "Here, drink some water. Always stay hydrated." He smiled again. Was he alright? Or did I accidentally cause him a brain damage? Maybe he forgot what had happened? Who knows it could even be from the impact of his fall when the bullet pierced through his body.

Nevertheless I grabbed the bottle and gulped down the water. My throat felt much more moist and easy to speak. I glanced around the room. What was I doing in the hospital room with Harry? I could ask him but he didn't seem to be in the right mental state to answer it. I hardly doubted he even remembered his name.

"Guys? Anybody there?" I called out to the door in front of me.

There was a movement on the blanket covered sofa that was opposite to my bed. After a few moments of shuffling, Zoran sat up straight on the sofa. I didn't even notice him sleeping there. He yawned and stretched his arms out. He stared at the ground in a half-sleep state. He rubbed his eyes groggily and lifted his gaze up.

His eyes widened when it fell on me and a wide grin spread across his lips. "You're finally up sissy!" Finally? How long had I been out? Before I could ask him that he leaped forward and engulfed me into a tight hug. "I was so worried!"