66. Bearded Guys Are An Added Bonus!

Hey guys! I hope you all had a great Ramzan! So belated Eid Mubarak to you all!

And I've nominated my book for another awards! Its called the 'Bibliophile Awards 2017'!

Ugh! I know how many do I even have to keep nominating myself? But who knows there is a chance I could win at least one! Anyway thanks to potterheadivergent for tagging me in there! It would be a great favour if you guys could nominate my book or maybe even your other favourite books and help the authors discover those awards! Thank you people in advance!

This time the' cliffers of the week' are Rayne_Forrester  and newlin121 ! Your votes were amazing and I would really appreciate if you could continue the support! Thank you very much!

Other people I would like to dedicate this chapter to are nhanndhine suharikathota sathwikajadalateenu abcdteenu Sanjay_Titan aschouhan shakira_flores ishitaluv1D The-Gajuar abigail2202 MysterioussPrincess_ tarani2001 VictoriaKeese hungryandalone77
anyashadas1234 Lady_van_Darkness

                            ****************

Sam's POV:

I hated him. Hated him so much that I wanted to pluck all the beautiful flowers in this garden and toss it away into the fire. But unfortunately I couldn't do that unless I wanted to be imprisoned for destruction of public property .
I groaned in frustration.

After that fight back home, I had immediately left the place and  come to the garden that Michael and I had always used to come to with Emma. It was already late by the time I came and luckily no one was to be found here. So it was easier to sneak into the restricted area than it was before.

The reason for my arrival was to divert my thoughts away from a certain someone but everything would just keep reminding me of him. Like how beautiful that red flower looked and then I would imagine him apologising to me with it. That would make me smile and the next second I would be reminded of the way he acted cold and rude to me, making me want to smash it right onto his face or maybe even bury him alive and bring the flower for his funeral. And there goes my happy mood again.