116. I Am Going To Seduce Her With Sexual Frustration!

I am really sorry guys! I know that I should have updated last Wednesday but I broke your hearts! :( I've been jammed between hectic works that I barely have time for anything else, but I'll try to update as much as possible. I just wanted to warn you guys that the next updates might be more irregular than usual because my weeks are going to be so jam packed but I will try my best to update whenever I can! At least every other Wednesday! I am sorry and I hope you guys understand! Love ya all!

That being said, this chapter would be highly unedited since I ignored my other works for the day and just sat down to complete this chapter for you guys. If you find a lot of mistakes, please ignore them or let me know so that I can change them!

This week's 'Cliffer of the Week' title goes to sabahatzeba and hajzee ! Thank you for your wonderful votes, they were really motivating!

I would like to dedicate this week's chapter to Yoqueenziebattz
Molemo09 themagictheif HazelBangsael aurelagashi355
I hope you guys give this story a chance! :)

                            **************
Michael's POV:

I gazed at the rear view mirror; the sight of Cath sitting in the back seat with her head held down filled it. I couldn't control the tapping of my feet against the accelerator. The giddiness was too much to contain, and I hoped that I didn't press into it, creating an accident. Cath was here with me, and I needed her safe.

"Thanks for the ride Michael. I really appreciate it." Brian smiled, and got out from the passenger side as I stopped in front of his hotel. After exchanging a few pleasantries with Cath, he finally left.

The two of us were left alone in the car; me in the driver's seat, and Cath in the back seat. The aloneness of the situation reminded me of the night before. I closed my eyes, trying to relive, and relish the moment again.

I could almost feel her heavy, warm breath on my face again. Her nose was almost touching mine, and our lips were barely a few millimetres apart. If only I had pressed my lips further, I would have connected mine with hers, and my life's purpose would have been fulfilled.

The thought made a shudder run down my body, and my body start shaking in giddiness. I didn't care that I didn't kiss, but that she actually let me close to her, and let me hold her in my arm, letting me almost kissed. Yes, I almost kissed her, and that was enough. I would die a happy death.

I adjusted my rearview mirror to get a better view of her face, and my eyes immediately fell on her soft pink lips, making me gulp. Okay, I lied. It wasn't enough, but I wasn't going to push her into anything she didn't want to. If an almost kiss is what she was ready to give, then I would take it with open arms. Anything for my Catherine! If only she would look at me now.

I tried calling her name, but she seemed too busy lost in thoughts to hear my voice. After a few more failed attempts, I sighed and looked at my hand on the gear. Well buddy, you're going to be lonely for sometime now!

I sighed, and drove my car to the destination we had planned to meet in today. I glanced at the mirror again, only to find her frowning at ground, fiddling with the hem of her dress. Why was she nervous? Could it be anything about last night?