45. That Was Such A Cliché Movie Moment!

Hey guy! I am happy to announce you that the next chapter is here! Since I don't really keep up any schedule, I am going to try to update one chapter every Wednesday. Wish me luck to carry this incredible feat!

I would like to dedicate this chapter to SkyWhitehorse for voting on my story..! Thank you for reading and I hoped you liked it. And please keep supporting and spreading the story!

And secondly, I want you guys to do me a favour and check out my other book, The Late Princess. I've been kept it on hold for a while and have started writing it again. So I will try to update it every saturday or sunday. It's a little bit of a different genre from BTM with a lot of fun, humour and cringe worthy embarrassments. So I hope you support me in my work like you did for this story too. So now back to the story. Here we go again!

               ******************
Sam's POV:

That afternoon I was really busy at work. The whole office was brimming with excitement. I was currently in our studio, supervising everything in order to get the shoot done. I was to organise the background settings since Tom had left it under my custody to make sure that everything was being perfect.

"You look nice today." One of the interns winked at me as she picked up huge boxes and shifted them to the other side of the huge room.

I smiled to myself thinking of Daniel's reaction in the morning. He actually thought that I had gone to work in that dress. As much as I liked to wear such clothes I would never wear those to work. I had a reputation to keep up and I didn't want to ruin it with it. Plus I don't like unwanted attention being drawn towards my body. Except from Daniel of course!

So before I reached my office building, I changed into my office clothes in one of the mall bathrooms. Couldn't say that they are what you call the typical 'office clothes' cause all I ever wear is a pair of black skin fitting jeans with a navy blue t shirt and a black leather jacket. I decided to keep the ankle boot on giving me an edgy look.

Though this was all kind of double work for me, I loved doing it. It was worth seeing his reaction. I would do it again if that's how he would react. Giggling, I shook my head and got back to work.

After a few hours of work, it was finally lunch time. I gave orders to the assistants to give the final touches to the forest look alike studio. In fact it looked like we were really in a forest.

Today, we were shooting for a highly reputed magazine that was featuring models in neanderthal get ups to accompany their article on the goodness of nature. I had called for help to set up artificial trees that looked like real ones in the background.

The shooting area was covered with sand and pebbles. A large rock to accommodate a model on top of it was setup to the left. An artificial waterfall was flowing in between the bunch of trees that came to a stop a few feet away, forming a small pond. A few bushes covered the right side of the pond.

Satisfied with my work, I walked towards the canteen to have something to eat. My stomach was grumbling with hunger and I couldn't bear it no longer. Ten minutes later, a security guard rushed towards me.

"Miss Roy, you have been wanted. There is a chaos at studio no.5!" He breathed heavily to catch his breath.

I sighed heavily. "What the hell happened now?" I dropped the half eaten sandwich on my plate and hurried off to the studio.