76. I Wouldn't Have It Any Other Way!

Hey guys I am really sorry for not updating last week. I had my exams so I hope you guys understand and I'll try to keep the updates as constant as possible. And I hope this chapter makes up for it!

So this week's Cliffer Of The Week goes to my lovely sister ShebaHanna ! She is turning 15 today! They all grow up so fast! *wipes away happy tears* Happy birthday baby.! 😘🌹

And I would like to dedicate this chapter toChocolatechipss peehubaby
himabinduparsi mayamac101 prachiarth FlashArrow1 DamagedCrown_07 QJ_SLAYSS
ArshiyaSamreen kekehammer AlucyKejiM KoketsoLegavha jstrauss7
DimpleHussain RiverStateKnox
user85121317 sweetpia1111

***************
Sam's POV:

I froze as the paper slipped out of my hand and fell down to the ground in slow motion. I could sense Alicia try to get my attention as she shook me by my shoulder. My mind was transfixed on something that was not quite comprehensible. And maybe also something that was not mendable.

The familiar ache of not belonging that I had kept hidden for so long crept in my heart. And at that moment, I took my decision. I was never going to let anyone break me again. And by anyone, I meant especially him. Hopefully I wont fall for his tricks again. But the problem here was not him, it was me. Cause deep down I knew that it was anything but tricks. It was his love for me. But I just hope it was enough.

Enough to mend the cracks in our life!

"Sam?" A voice called me but my mind was fixed on another dimension where everything was less painful or at least I hoped that it would be. All I wanted was to escape into the time zone of nothingness and never come back but the voice inside me had another idea. And it wasn't anything good like I would want it to be.

But luckily before I could indulge into the world of misery and self victimisation, I felt a sharp tug on my shoulder that pulled me out of it. "Sam!" Alicia's worried face came into my vision.

"Huh?" I still couldn't comprehend what actually happened.

"You okay?" She asked and I felt uncomfortable in the way her eyes were trying to look through my facade.

"I am fine." I muttered and picked up the paper from the ground.

"Sam.. You don't have to.." She started but I hushed her as I prepared myself to face my death. Or at least the love that was inside of me.