125. Maybe Fairytale Endings Are Not For Everyone!

I would like to dedicate this week's chapter to momlookaway360 Anne28147 _Bhumiii_ Living_star
brazilpie_Neymar_1D khloe_9082
RimSha678 ramsha1393 SiddhiBairagi72 Crazy_Teen vzaisha
maryam_khan101 PreciousOkundia
dreamtofollow00 user94637646
josephine41779

I hope you all enjoy it! By the way please ignore the incredibly awful spelling errors and grammatical errors in this chapter! I haven't even proofread it. Otherwise you'll enjoy it! :)

                             ****************
Daniel's POV:

Trust is a complicated thing. To completely trust someone you love to not hurt you is easy, but trusting them to not hurt you by hurting themselves is not. For all I know if someone did break my trust by hurting me, I could take responsibility for feeling hurt. It's like how Gandhi said, "Nobody can hurt you without your permission."

But what if you wanted to give them the permission yet not want them to hurt you? What the hell was I even thinking about? I didn't know. All I knew was that something didn't feel right and the only person who could help me out of my turmoil was the only philosophical man I would ever call my best friend.

I sighed, and leaned back on the couch. It had been almost an hour since he went inside his room to do his job, and he hadn't come out yet! What could be taking him so long?

"If this is how long it takes before I meet you, I wonder how long you would make me wait when you go blast on a full on celebrity mode!"

That voice made me whip my head towards the side, and a wide grin immediately made way onto my lips. "Jane!" I jumped out and rushed towards her. She wrapped her arms around me and pulled me into a hug. "I forgot how warm you can be!" She sighed and leaned into me.

I chuckled and pulled away from her. "All you have to do is give me a call and I'll be right beside you to keep you warm."

"No thank you. I think that's what I'm there for." Harry finally walked out of his room, and pulled her into a side hug, wrapping his arm around her shoulder, and planted a kiss on her temple.

"I don't think she would feel so deprived if you had done your job right."

"You think I didn't, even after the state she is in?" He placed his hand lightly over her baby bump, and a smile made way onto my face.

Jane swatted his hand away. "You both are going to spoil my baby's mind even before he is born! Go on and get out already."

Harry chuckled and kissed her cheek once again. "Fine! Fine! Just keep the heater on at all times, and eat up the fruits I have kept for you in the room. If you're thirsty, I have made that special drink that you like, and if you feel like puking, feel free to use the floor, or even the bed. Don't go rushing into the bathroom. You hear me?"