*Author's Note!*

Hey guys! This is not an update but I have some important news for you!

1. I just signed up 'Beneath The Mask' on Sofanovel, and got a contract! I can't believe it is happening! I will with due time edit this book and make changes over there. So please do check it out and support me on this journey!

2. I have decided to invest more time for this story, and hence I am revamping my instagram account for writing. So be sure to follow my account : sarahannawrites on instagram.

Why should you follow you ask?

(I) Well, I'll be posting the sneak peek for the new chapters of  'Unveiling The Mask' every Tuesday on the account. So make sure that you don't miss the glimpse of the next chapter before it is up on wattpad! (P.S. I might change it to another day of the week, but I'll keep you guys informed)

(II) Get to know fun facts, and behind-the-words (behind the scene, but since its a book.. you know) things you didn't know about your favourite characters of BTM every Thursday! I call it the Fun Fact Thursday!

(III) I might post some tips on writing since a lot of you have asked doubts on starting a novel or carrying it forth. I will try to explain how I do things and make it as understandable as possible. What do you guys think about this plan?!

And I might have some really exciting news for you guys... But not so soon Cliffers! You gotta wait for it! Cause you know I love a good cliffhanger (when I am the one making it)! Muhahaha!

Until next time,

- Devil in Disguise!