56. This Is The Story Of My Love!

I am fed up with my damn internet which refuses to load Harry's song on youtube! I hate anything that hates Harry! 😑 Not really but please don't make me jealous, if any of you had already watched it.!! 😩😩
Since I am a good author and uploaded.? No? 🤔

Okay so this week has been a really good one for BTM. (If you're wondering what it is, it's the story's abbrev.) Thank you all for continuously supporting me!! We have reached 7.2k!! And a #3 in Mystery/Thriller!!Yay!! 😍😍😍

Thank you all, this week's dedication goes to ShebaHanna
sharkbait- bribribritish SakshiSoni0 HarleyQuinn261 AngelinaBijiMathaiMa
ksalian7 UduakUdousoro ChibiKaritoriki2 Mayamadan
firdausZEHRA JamalKareri kamielove16

                       **************

Cath's POV:

The lights went out and the projection was turned on. The only light source in the whole arena was that from the screen.

The video started playing and in came Angelina's face. She smiled at the camera that she was holding onto. "Hello. This is Angelina. I have a new client of mine call me just now. He goes by the name of Michael Herman and has a really interesting story for me to work on. So I've decided to try on a new thing called 'the secret camera'." She spoke out in a hushed tone. The sound of a door bell was heard.

"Oh, I think he is here now. So you're going into my pocket now!" The camera angle turned showing the view of the insides of a house. She opened the door revealing Michael.

"Uh, I am here for Angelina Pristine." He sounded unsure.

"You've come to the right place. It's nice to meet me Mr. Herman." She held out his hand.

"Call me Michael." He smiled and shook her hand.

The video then cut to a room where Michael was sat on a sofa as he bit his nails anxiously.

"So Mr.Herman you must know that I just don't work with anyone. I will have to know the background of our subject, likes, dislikes and all those sorts if we need to have the maximum impact."

"Of course." He smiled shyly. "Her name is Catherine. Catherine Lawrence. She has these really beautiful hazel eyes that could just bring out the life in you and her smile. Oh God!" He rubbed his face. "I could just die for that. It's really rare that she actually does it."

"I can see that you really like her but I was speaking about her likes and dislikes, not yours I am afraid."

The crowd snickered at that. He chuckled. "Of course. What would you want to know?"