86. Because I Am So Going To Kill Him!

Hey guys I am so sorry for updating so late! I know that I should have updated at least an hour and a half earlier for it to be considered as a Wednesday update since it is 1:30 am now. But I had to write this chapter in just a few hours and I just finished it up now. I can guarantee you that there will be a lot of grammatical errors and mistakes. But please bear with me on it and enjoy this chapter cause I really enjoyed writing it. And please do point out where I have made the mistakes or if something isnt understandable, I would correct it asap.

So now that's over, here's the long list of people I would like to dedicate this chapter to: Thank you so much zodiacsignature abinaya30 Love_Khushi  Lord_Kun fadumaa24
MohitAchra for taking your time with this story. I really appreciate it.

And this week's Cliffer Of the Week goes to the amazing pratishtha1811 who always bugs me for update. Sorry for fooling you that it would take another week to update. :p

*******************

Sam's POV:

I stomped my way out of the alleyway. Where the hell was the stupid truck? I needed to get out of here super fast and this shit was not helping me either!

"Sam Wait! Where the hell are you going?" I ignored his calls and jogged forward but the headache was making it hard to concentrate on the road. Suddenly a hand gripped my arm, swirling me around. Luckily I had positioned my arm in such a way that as he swung me around, my fist directly hit his hard cheek.

"Owww!" He loosened his grip on me and clutched his cheek. "Why the hell did you do that?"

"Because you deserve that!" His face fell and I immediately fell guilty for it. Why the hell was he not fighting back? I didn't like this Daniel at all. "Why the hell are you so silent?" I pushed his shoulder, making him tumble back a little.

"Because I deserve it!" He whispered with his eyes still on the ground and he didn't dare lift his head up. Eww!! What was with him today? I hit him on his hard chest and he stumbled back a little but did not do anything to defend himself. I continued to do so until he was backed up by the walls of the narrow street And  it annoyed me to the core. I grabbed the front of his black leather jacket and pulled his chest towards. "Do something idiot!" I shouted in annoyance.

His eyes searched mine in silence. And then he plunged his lips onto mine, devouring it like his life depended on it. And what did I do? I put my hand through his hair and pulled him even more closer such that he was smacked between the wall and I, with no space to even breathe. Well what if he died halfway through the kiss? Well, he would have the most precious death ever! To die from the lips of someone you love makes one lucky indeed right?

He groaned when I pulled his hair harder and he flipped us over so that I was the one now between the wall and him. He kissed even more harder if that was even possible and his hands trailed down from my face, trailing my neck in a slow, teasing. I groaned and flipped us around again, going back to our previous position. I should be the one teasing and controlling him. It shouldn't be the other way around. Especially when he had fooled me earlier as someone else and running off from me without telling me. We both pulled away but only because we needed oxygen because you know we could it for later again.