27. Jealousy Looks Best When A Guy Wears It For A Girl!

Note: I didn't actually accomplish my vote goal for the last chapter. As much as I should be disappointed, I feel that I shouldn't be stalling on the chapters for votes. What matters most is that you guys enjoy reading it as much as I enjoy writing it. So with that hope, I'm presenting the next chapter.

But you can still press the  vote and comment button to make my day better! :)

****************************

Sam's POV:

The images flooded right in front of my eyes. The ones that I dreaded to ever remember. The ones that ruined my nights and spoiled my days.

A beautiful women, in her early 30s, kissed her husband before he left the house for the day's work. He didn't want to go or leave her even for a second but she pushed him to go. With a smile, she watched him leave begrudgingly.

An old lady hugged her weeping grand daughter, who had woken up in the middle of the night because of a haunting nightmare. She wiped away the tears on the pink cheeks and enveloped her in a warm hug. The grandmother opened the secret cabinet beside the bed and took out a cookie from the purple box in it. She handed it over to the little girl and kissed her forehead. "Don't you worry about anything. I'll always be there for you when you wake up."

Two young lovers stared out at the stars from the terrace of a tall apartment building. The guy slowly leaned towards the girl, hesitating for rejection all the while. The girl froze, unable to make a decision. As the seconds passed by, he leaned closer and closer until his breath hit her cheek. A flash of light and laughter from the other side pulled them out of their magical moment. They stared at each other with an embarassing blush which turned into a hearty laugh, making the moment even more magical. The camera flash went out again.

That's when I blinked my eyes back to reality. I pushed Daniel away from me. I panted, unable to catch my breath and looked away. I didn't know how to react or how to face him. But I felt his intense gaze stare down holes on me. Not gonna happen buddy. I'm not gonna look at you until I decide if I should slap you hard and red across your face or just kiss you back.

He sighed. "I'm sorry, Samantha. I didn't mean to." He stopped himself mid sentence. I looked at him from the corner of my eyes. He shook his head as if he was contemplating something.

"No, I really did mean it and I'm not sorry about it." His voice came out stronger this time.

"Excuse me?" My head whipped in his direction .

"You heard me." He shrugged dismissively.

"How mean could you be? You just stole my first kiss and you're not sorry about it?" I crossed my arms against my chest.

"Woah! Woah! I did not do that!" He lifted his hands up in surrender.

"Oh really? Then was I the one who jumped on you now?" I spat at him.

"Yes, I mean no." He shook his head. "At least not now, you didn't."

"What do you mean?" I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion.

"Aah.." He scratched the back of his neck. "Do you remember the night that you were drunk?"

"Yeah, what about it?" I tried to remember the events of the night but failed.

"You kissed me." He blurted out.

"What?" I choked and coughed violently. He patted my head and handed me a bottle of water. I quickly opened it and gulped the contents. Just then I remembered how he tried to fool me the next day.

"Are you trying to fool me again like you did the day? If you are, stop it! Cause it's not funny." I threw the empty bottle at him.

"I'm not!" He protested. "I'm completely serious. You said that you wanted to know how it feels."