124. God, Just Kill Me Young!

Do not curse me yet! Wednesday isn't over, and here I am with your lovely update. I hope you guys enjoy it!

I would like to dedicate this week's chapter toDebbystarie Misscookiebabe
Rayne_Archer BribriHickey AtarahAndrews

And the 'Cliffer Of the Week' goes to thorin947 ! I thoroughly enjoyed the James vs Michael bickering which we had along with pratishtha1811 lol!
***************
Daniel's POV:

Being a singer is quite simple; becoming 'THE SINGER' is a totally different story. The meeting with the officials, practicing off with the band, and the managing of the album launch began to a toll on my head; my brains throbbing like they would burst out anytime.

Finally I had gotten myself a break for lunch, and I took the opportunity to spend the time alone in the house. I slumped down on the couch, and leant my head back on the headrest, and closed my eyes. The soft cushion soothed the pain, and I moaned in relief. 

Just when I decided to take a break, and sleep for an hour, the door bell rang. Groaning in protest, I closed my eyes even tighter. Maybe if I pretended like I didn't hear it, whoever it was would go away. Cath, and Sam had a key on their own, and wouldn't need to ring the bell. Anybody else wasn't important at the moment.

But contrary to my brilliant, the annoying person on the other side of the door continued to abuse my head by continuing to ring the bell. Groaning in annoying, I got up and walked towards the door.

As I neared the door, the sound of the bell stopped only to be replaced by the sound of an eerily high pitched voice; I mean noise.

"Life is a tragic scale, where the birds die from a heavenly flu.."

Wanting to punch whoever it was that was abusing my ear now, I swung the door open only to be met by a grinning Michael leaning against the doorframe, with a green glass bottle in his hand. "All the world's a stage... And all people mere actors.!" He pushed past me, and stumbled his way to the couch before he tumbled over it.

I pinched the bridge of my nose, and shut the door close. "It's men, and women."

"Whaaaaat?" He slurred.

I scanned his face. He clearly wouldn't comprehend what I said in a sober state, let alone in a drunk one. That's when I noticed something, or rather the lack of something. "Where's Cath?"

"Isn't that always the question?" He got up, chuckling, and stumbled over to me. "Where's Cath?" He giggled. "The universal answer to all problems!" He fell over my chest, and I pushed him away. Lucky for him, he fell back on the couch.

"Do you know where she is?"

I raised my eyebrows. "Do you think I would ask you if I knew?"

He grinned, and pinched my cheek. "I knew you wouldn't. You know why?"

I swatted his hand away. "No."

He alluded for me to come closer. Do I really have to? I looked at him warily. He rolled his eyes, and pulled me near him. He cupped his hand over his mouth, and whispered. "Because she is right here." He pointed at his chest, and giggled.