84. Finding Daniel!

Heya! I hope you are all fine.

This week's 'Cliffer of the Week' title goes to my dear friend RachelRenner ! Thank you for the support.! 😘😘

I would like to dedicate this week's chapter to
sana4789 VivianBangamu LethaboMncwanga
Sushmita12Pat

*****************

Michael's POV:

I burst out laughing. That's what I did after hearing him say that and he stared at me in confusion. I couldn't even get myself to look at Brian or anyone else at the moment. He then scowled at me. "Have you gone crazy or something?"

"No you're the one who is crazy if you ever think of that. She will never love you and you were never her lover. If you were you would have never left her when she needed you the most." I sneered at him. That was too many 'never's for one sentence.

I could see the guilt on his face but he quickly composed himself and glared at me. "You don't know a thing about us. So stop saying things you wish were true!"

I chuckled darkly. "I wish were true? If that were to happen you wouldn't even be anywhere near a thousand miles beside her." My sneer just grew and I was growing in love with my evil self. "But you know what, I should thank you. If it weren't for your stupid brain that left her like that, I wouldn't have been able to get such a wonderful girl in my life. Well what do they say? Not everybody can be as lucky as me and I am sure Catherine would be feeling the same way now since she doesn't even want to see your face!"

That brought his anger to a new level and he swung his arm back as if to punch me but Brian's voice stopped him. "Enough!" His voice echoed with anger. "This is my sister you are talking about! Not a toy that you could share! Don't you feel ashamed to be quarreling over a game of 'who does she love now' when God knows what she is truly feeling right now?" His question made me feel ashamed of myself. I hadn't really thought about that while I was battling the douchebag. From the way his head was bent down, I could see that he was feeling the same too. At least he had some remorse in his body.

Brian sighed in frustration and ran a hand through his hair. "Do you seriously think that that's what she would be worrying about now when we have found her after so long?" He shook his head at James and muttered. "Unbelievable."

"Look, Michael or whoever the hell you are! I need to talk to Catherine and make her understand that I have not come to hurt her or take her away against he will. I just want her back. I miss my Cathy." His voice broke and it made me feel guilt for keeping her hidden from him. After all I was a brother too. "So can you please step aside and let me talk to my sister? I am pleading you when I could just battle you down and take her with me. But I won't because I care about my sister and how she would feel. She already has gone through a lot of trauma to last her a lifetime and I don't want her to go through it anymore. So please, can you just.." He pointed towards the room.

There was a tingling feeling in my heart when he said please. And woah! Now I knew why Sam had developed a crush on this guy. It has barely been a few minutes since I have met him, and I already feel like I would be falling for him if I ever a girl. But luckily I am neither a girl nor a gay and that would be horrible since I am with his sister now. Eww! I shook my head at the incredulous thoughts and sighed at him.