101. Now That's A Really Bad, Bad Friend!

Hey guys thank you so much for your constant support. This last week has been so good for this story! I hope you guys enjoy it!

This week's 'Cliffer of the Week' title goes to Mayamadan I am so sorry for making you emotional with all the drama between the characters but sadly I cannot promise you that there wouldn't be any more, since it's my story and I wouldn't want to bore you all with a sloppy one. So hold on tight, the ride might just get more real!

I would like to dedicate this week's chapter to user75565798 JayneLasala
tasavur ZarenD MiriamPeter5
demonise4444 AishathMusliha
KennethNora2 DhwaniSanghavi

                            ************
James Pov:

Who was she? That was the question that kept running on my mind when I faced Catherine again. She was not the same soft spoken girl that I fell in love with, but that didnt mean that I had fallen out of love with her. It was all just strange and confusing now. How can a girl like her be turned into a girl like that? Whether it was for the good or the bad, I didn't know, but what I knew was that I wanted her, more than ever now and I was going to do whatever I could to get her back to me.

The stunt she pulle in the bathroom might have been to show me that he was better than me for understanding her. She was right in a way; not about him being better than me, but about him being understanding about her. I too was understanding when we were together, but I guess that times changed and so did people.

The thought brought a sharp pain to my chest. I lit a cigarette and puffed out the smoke as I gazed at the pouring rain. How I wished I could hold her hand and dance with her just to see that smile on her face! And now the reason behind that beautiful smile was someone else.

"You should be ashamed of yourself!" I closed my eyes and leant on the wall, trying to picture us together again.

"What for?" Came a voice beside me. I opened my eyes to see Karthik leaning beside me with his eyes on the phone.

"You won't understand." I sighed and shook my head.

"Okay." His eyes were still clued to his phone and it annoyed me.

"Give it to me." I snatched it away to see that it was mine and not his. "What the hell are you doing with my phone?"

"Hey I was just playing candy crush!" He whined.

I sneered in disgust. "Don't be such a baby and do something useful for once in your life."

"As if you do." He muttered, thinking it was inaudible, but I heard it. I glared and pulled him by his collar. "What did you say?"

He gulped before laughing nervously. "Hey, I was just kidding! What's gotten you riled up so much?"

I sighed and let go of his shirt before smoothening it up. "Sorry man, I am just not in the mood."

"I get it. You should be feeling more than that when you see the lovey dovey couple. I mean he looks like he is going to kiss the life out of her every time he sees her. I wonder what they would do when they're alone."