64. A New Padlock And A Pen!

Hey ya lovely cliffers!  It's good to see you all back.!

So this week's dedication goes to essajean hey_reader PrachyGupta IIcoffeecraftII SnehaChavan4 ashi_sen Ssomae asmashaikh04  nairasharma1998 Yiyi_kayina
Jessi_P

And a special thank you to the cliffers of the week Haruto7 and Hinato07 for helping me with the cast, and also to lovely impatient pratishtha1811 for your amazing comments! I had fun!

And a shoutout to lindaahmadi ! If anybody here likes to read some poetry, go check out her book! I am sure it would be amazing! Thank you all!

                         **************
James's POV:

"What do we do now?" Brian paced to and fro in the café like he didn't hear what I just asked.

"I don't know. But depending on Karthik alone by his word is not going to help us in any way." He huffed and ran a hand through his hair.

"I know but I don't know how else to process this information. All we got is a few pictures and a phone call from a mysterious friend of hers. We don't even know who she is or what the number is. How are we going to find anything from that?"

He stopped to give me a stern look that probably told me to shut up. "Think positively. We didn't know anything before. Now we have pictures to prove her existence to say that our search wasn't for nothing. We also know that she is in London now." His eyes drifted to the horizon and he began to slowly walk again.

"But the question is how are we going to get there? First off we need an address. We need to know where they are staying. And most of all, we need to find a way to get there immediately. But how are we going to? I don't even know anybody in London or the whole of England in that case." He listed out as he continued pacing. His face was dripping with sweat and never in my life had I seen him so agitated.

"Brian!" I called out but he kept muttering things that I couldn't even hear properly. "Brian!"

"What?" He snapped his head in my direction.

"Just calm down. We will find a way somehow."

"Calm down?" He raised his eyebrows like I had told him that the world was going to end today. "You're telling me to calm down? Okay then how about you get a sister who you care about so much only to lose her over a guy, search for her in every corner without knowing if she is dead or alive, have your best friend hide the hints he has been getting from her and then finally you realise she is somewhere where you couldn't even fathom how she got in the first place and stay calm. Then and only then you have the right to tell me to calm down."