55. From The Lovely Mr. Michael Herman!

So if anybody was cussing me for the last chapter, don't forget that Wednesday is back to save your mind! 😎

Thank you lovely guys for your support to bring the story to a whooping 6.62k reads!! We are growing people! This week's dedication goes to the amazing ramsha126 liyakath chinnulav JyotsnaGautam potterheadivergent
AwesomeSA0930 sumaya77
Warrior_Princess123
***************
Cath's POV:

They didn't notice nor did they know that anybody had opened the door and I was really grateful for that. I didn't want him to find me in this state of being affected by him.

I quickly shut the door and walked past Zoran and Blake who were looking at me with worry. Tears were brimming my eyes and I tried to hold them back.

The boys kept calling my name but I didn't stop. I kept walking past our car and onto dark night. Everything was over. My wish for a happily ever after was just a dream in front of my eyes now.

Though some part of me wanted to trust in Michael since he told me that she was his friend, but I couldn't get myself to it. First of all he had left me at the café without saying anything. He didn't answer my calls. And here I come home to find him with freaking Angelina!

It wasn't just that part that hurt me. It was the thing that I had given him a day. One day where it would be just me and him. But no he had to go and spend it with another girl!

Maybe he didn't know the deal of my last day but I thought this was important to him too. That I was important to him too. But seems like I was wrong all over again.

Tears continued to drib down my cheeks and I wrapped my arms around myself. This happens every time isn't it? And this is why I hated Harry's bloody plan!

I heard my name being called from behind. Without looking back, I fastened my pace. The voice got louder until I felt an arm grab me.

"Leave me alone!" I pushed the hand away with great force. Michael stumbled and fell on his back. Seeing him now made the tears come back again! I turned around and continued my path.

"Catherine wait!" He grabbed my leg and I peeked down to see him lying with his stomach on the grass and his hands wrapped around my leg.

"Michael, get off me!" I tried to wiggle my leg out of his hold but it was so tight that it wouldn't even budge.

"No, not until you listen to me!" He shook his head.

"No! I am done listening to you!" I shouted and tried to drag myself forward but his weight was too much to bear. Finally he let go. I lifted my leg to take another step but he caught my leg again, making me trip and fall to the ground.

Luckily it was just grass but that didn't mean that it didn't ache like hell. I groaned and turned around to get up. But before I could do so, Michael crawled over me and pinned my hands to the ground.

"What the hell do you think you are doing? Get off me!!" I screeched amidst my cry. The close proximity was making me scared and the dark night was reminding me of things I didn't want to think about.

He must have seen the horrified expression on my face cause the next second he got off me with wide horrified eyes. I quickly pushed him away and got up but the tears didn't seem to stop at all.